PDA

View Full Version : Alternative image - suggestions please!

doubleudee
12-02-2013, 01:46 PM
At present I use OoZoon on my box, I've not tried any other image since my early days of owning it and 'experimenting' so I've lost touch with what else is out there.

I have some simple needs, I have CCCam and MGcam loaded, I like the ability to pause live tv and would if possible like to have a 7 day epg (not essential though!)

I'd like to know what others find a good alternative, so can any of you shed light as to what would be a good alternative as I don't fancy spending lots of time loading new images just to try and find they don't suit or that it is too dificult/lengthy to set up.

Ta.

WD

donki
12-02-2013, 02:23 PM
If oozoon fits your needs and you have no real issues with it then why change it. If it works why mess with it. :)

The only way to know which image is best for you is for you to try them out for yourself as they all fill your basic requirements as stated above. No one can nor should make that decison for you.

IMHO, for what it's worth, Nemesis images are the best around and it is just a pity the Team refuses to support and that noone has ported them for use on other boxes. :(

Gerry55
12-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Hi doubleudee
I like your self has used Oozoon for a long time, but after changing over to OE2 had problems, I have now changed over to TSimage and find it at leased as good if not better, though I’m still unable to get Meoboot or Barryallen to work.
CrossEPG works well even Mgcamd works I was unable to get it to work under Oozoon

doubleudee
12-02-2013, 04:19 PM
@Gerry55
Yeah, I can't get crossepg to work either, but have read threads to the effect I'm not on my own.
I was just wondering on others choices as i've stuck with one for so long and there haven't been any updates for a while either. Maybe this box is dying a death as there is not much open anymore.

@donki
It's been a good image over the years, but still has it's niggles, epg being one, I'm just expanding my horizons and looking to see what others think as some use BA and switch between images.

WD

Gerry55
12-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi again doubleudee
CrossEPg should work with Oozoon OE2 OK