PDA

View Full Version : 39 East Help

andy gg
02-03-2013, 08:51 PM
cant find the new keys for Mgcamb 39c to put into my Solo2 with latest BH Image.
I have found keys from to days TM softcam file, edited them and added to the old mgcamb file but still screen is black can some one point me in the right direction.
regards
andy gg

^^COMPASS^^
02-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Try this one from my VUUNO

Produced by Hack sat key updater

unpack and ftp to usr/keys

^^COMPASS^^
02-03-2013, 09:26 PM
If you have TSpanel installed you can download
HackSat Key Downloader V1.3
from Tunisia Sat addons

simon 2003
02-03-2013, 10:49 PM
softcam working with nova sport thanks mate

andy gg
03-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Many Thanks Lads for your help once again: I finally got it going after another marathon session (LOL)
I tried putting the TSPanel from 6.3 to 6.9 via usb stick goes in and it is auto picked up and press installed button it say install 1 with no errors.
Then it becomes a mystery never found it yet don't know were its hiding rebooted each time I loaded it but still missing.

^^COMPASS^^
03-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Press menu on remote: it should be a bout halfway down the list TSpanel on BH image
it should be in the Plugins
But doesn't appear in Extensions

^^COMPASS^^
03-03-2013, 12:50 AM
If its not there it didn't install

1. Put tspanel_6.9_mips32el.ipk file in /tmp directory.

2. Enter this is telnet.

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.9_mips32el.ipk

andy gg
03-03-2013, 01:05 AM
No I have looked there its not in plugins: I forgot to mention I have TRR installed from last week I dont know if thats causing a conflict.
I enclose 3 screenshots.569035690456905

andy gg
03-03-2013, 01:46 AM
thanks Compass it said no such file I took a snippet of the message but can find a way to send it I put the snippet in MS words and saved but wont allow me to send. oh I copied it.

root@vusolo2:~# opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-ts
anel_6.9_mips32el.ipk
Collected errors:
* wfopen: /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.9_mips32el.ipk: No such fil
or directory.
* pkg_init_from_file: Failed to extract control file from /tmp/enigma2-plugin-
xtensions-tspanel_6.9_mip

echelon
03-03-2013, 09:20 AM
use VUcc to connect to the box and start telnet and install from there using tmp and the ipk (use the telnet dos box)
but I normally install an old tspanal like version 4.0 or similar, and then update it from within the tspanel plugin menu itself

you are greatly missing out by not using VUcc I can tell you that

andy gg
03-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks Echelon,
Funny you should say, I did use older version as I had it on my old VUSolo and upgraded it as you said. I shall give it a try when I find an old version.
I have not uses VUcc so I will also give it a go when I find that too.
Many thanks for your help.
regards
andy gg

andy gg
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Still cant get the TSpanel to install on my VUSolo2, tried old versions, tried new versions, tried with USB stick. tried with DCC and tried with VUCC: When I try from usb with all versions it says installed or removed 1 file with no errors still no sign of it any ideas.

andy gg
05-03-2013, 04:08 AM
Finally got the latest TSPanel in.

finally got the TSPanel up and running looks like BH might have been playing up. I have also noticed my recordings are in the recording folder then they are missing then back again so small glitches which can be expected with all new boxes and programs not complaining just more to keep me busy and learning all the time.

regards
andy gg

simon 2003
05-03-2013, 10:57 AM
you doing your online updates mate in blackhole 2.01 as drivers have ironed out a few record issues,if it was a solo2 issue others would have reported it

ironman
23-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks for clarification on how to install the T.Spanel compass & echelon, have copied your notes to a notepad and saved on my pc. Its starting to make sense now. I find it easier to copy posts to a notepad and then proceed from there as I get a bit confused going to and fro from post to post and section to section. Thanks again guys I'm off to give it a go.