PDA

View Full Version : Navigo sy885 v1 (DESPERATE) help installing tomtom

lenovoo
03-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi guys.

basically just had to take my old navigo sy885V2 out from the cuboard after 3+ years as the wife now needs a sat nav. i bought it to run TOMTOM, but never got around to it. i have just spent 2 days reading every thread i can see about how to do it... but i do not have a clue!!!! either all the files i am searching for are missing or i am doing the wrong thing

i really reallllly need someone to post how i go around do it the easiest way and with a link if poss to the downloads. i am more than average at IT but i am just completely stuck with so much conflicting info and missing files.

so i have my spare blank SD card. a working sy885 and usb cable. just really really need instructions and links to the DL's, i am aware the latest maps i will get will probably be a year old but this is still better than nothing

hope someone posts soon otherwise wifey will be forking money out on a new sat nav.

auldtam
28-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Ive just updated mine after reading a thread on this forum..I used TT7.910 and UK & ROI 900-4608 maps + me* ta code, BBS tools and then added the latest speedcams...so it is do-able using the information in this forum...you do have to jump from thred to thread a little but all the info is here.