11-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Feed is active now ...http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/129/screenshotpbe.jpg

--
Barney

Barney
11-03-2013, 01:35 AM
TNA PPV Lockdown active as i type ...

Kenny King def. Zema Ion & Christian York to retain X division Belt

Joeseph Parks [ A.K.A ABYSS ] Def Joey Ryan ..

Velvet Sky (c) def Gail Kim to retain K'outs title

in progress as i type ..

TNA Tag team title match ..

Bobby Roode (c) & Austin Aries (c) V's Chavo & Hernandez V's Kazz & Daniels

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5224/screenshot1kw.jpg

Barney
11-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Bobby Roode (c) & Austin Aries (c) def Chavo & Hernandez , Kazz & Daniels

Still TNA Tag Champs (c) Bobby Roode & (c) Austin Aries

Barney
11-03-2013, 02:30 AM
Up now ..kurt Angle v's WES Briscoe [ Aces & Eights ] in the Cage ..

Barney
11-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Wes Briscoe def Kurt Angle thnxs to outside help from Aces & Eights VP D'Lo Brown

up now Lethal Lockdown CAGE Match

Samoa Joe, Eric Young, James Storm and Magnus v's Aces & 8's Brother Devon, Doc, Mr. Anderson, Mike Knox, and Garrett Bischoff.

followed by Main Event Cage match for the TNA World title Belt

Jeff Hardy (c ) V's Bully Ray

Barney
11-03-2013, 03:19 AM
Samoa Joe, Eric Young, James Storm and Magnus def Aces & 8's Brother Devon, Doc, Mr. Anderson, Mike Knox, and Garrett Bischoff.

Barney
11-03-2013, 03:48 AM
Main Event Cage match For the TNA World Title Belt
Bully Ray v's Jeff Hardy ( c )

Bull Ray def Jeff Hardy to Win the TNA World Title Belt with help from Aces & 8's

Bully Ray is Aces & 8's President : )

Barney
11-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Nice Feed for TNA Lockdown PPV 2013 ..
Hope you enjoyed it ..

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3599/screenshot3yj.jpg

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9038/screenshot4dj.jpg

3tv
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
nice, tna biss keys are like rocking horse ****e

Barney
11-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes lokes to post screenshots to **** people off lolif you wanted the biss key you only had to ask ??
i saw no reason to post biss keys in public forum we all know exactly what happens when Biss keys are posted on forums im surprised you failed to realize this before posting this ??

andy gg
12-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Barney pm me the biss keys and I will check it out
regards
andy gg

Barney
12-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Barney pm me the biss keys and I will check it out
regards
andy ggpointless any gg m8 this TNA Lockdown ppv feed was only broadcast Sunday night ,
there is nothing to check out feed has ended 2 days ago ,lol's ..

NEXT TNA PPv is June 2, 2013 Slammiversary XI
and Then BOUND For Glory in October

TNA Will only have 3 ppv's now per year due to loosing thier ppv and TV Contracts with Sky Germany .

---
Barney

andy gg
13-03-2013, 12:24 AM
OK thanks Barney anyway

ManikM
13-03-2013, 03:53 PM
pointless any gg m8 this TNA Lockdown ppv feed was only broadcast Sunday night ,
there is nothing to check out feed has ended 2 days ago ,lol's ..

NEXT TNA PPv is June 2, 2013 Slammiversary XI
and Then BOUND For Glory in October

TNA Will only have 3 ppv's now per year due to loosing thier ppv and TV Contracts with Sky Germany .

---
Barney

is that cos of vince!!!

Barney
13-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Nope its just because TNA lost thier TV broadcasting deal with SkyDE and Talent were just too overworked with 1 ppv per month plus 1 weekly show every week going live and they want talent to be paid by appearances which saves money long term..TNA dont have as big roster nowadays as WWe either ..which is why they can do 3hr weekly show [RAW ] and 2hr smackdown weekly show plus WWe main Event and Superstars plus do a PPV every month with exception of this month as WWe wrestlemania is next month [ April ] .
TNA now feel its better to do 3 x monthly ppv's and generate more interest and bigger crowds than doing 12 ppv's per year like WWE which obviously the fans were not prepared to pay for 2 x wrestling ppv's per month [ WWE / TNA ] ..this resulted in TNA getting lower ratings steadily and eventaully they lost thier TV Deal with SkyDE due to not enuff ppv buy rates therefor SkyDE decided to end thier contracts and not show any TNA ppv programming and not even impact! weekly .
Sad news but TNA Is now out of impact! zone and on the road every week and still has 2 more years on thier SpikeTV deal but little bit worrying is the fact Bellator fighting is drawing also weak numbers and ratings so if Spike decide to cut Bellator due to low rating numbers then real pressure will be on TNA to generate ratings otherwise leaving impact! zone to look for bigger crowds might prove costly long term its a gamble but did produce around 10,000 fans for the above ppv [ Lockdown ] thier best numbers i think ever which is very postive news going forward .

hope that clears things up ? ...and yes vince will always be making it pretty much difficult for TNA to survive but at this moment TNA is not at war with WWE or vince thier battle is to draw big numbers to prove that they can secure big TV Deals and make it worthwhile move getting out of the impact zone this will take months if not years to accomplish .

-
Barney