PDA

View Full Version : vu+ultimo

hehakasa
16-03-2013, 02:18 PM
hi i have a vu ultimo with 3 tuners, i want to use input A for a motorised system and B&C for a static dish ie like sky hd box, i have vix 3.0 on the ultimo but there is no way you can change inputs on the vix software, there is nothing in the image which allows this, can someone suggest an alternative image ie blackhole which may be able to run the 3inputs as mentioned earlier the system i have is standard sky dish with new zinwell oct lnb, and a techomate 1mtr disc with technomate goldtop 0.1db lnb and a led dish positioner(? technomate)
hope someone has some help with this
thanks

Burnham
16-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Surely it must be possible to select three inputs with ViX. What problem have you got?

digicon
16-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Tuner A should be setup up as Simple - Positioner and Tuners B & C should be set as Simple - Fixed and then choose your satellites you want as fixed dishes

hehakasa
20-03-2013, 07:36 PM
the vix menu does not allow you to switch between the 3 tuners tuner a is physically moving the motorised dish but is not locking on a satellite, the tuners b&c are set for astra 28 degrees but the menus do not allow you to switch between the tuners to scan for the other sats

hehakasa
20-03-2013, 07:39 PM
meant to say the vix image is 3.0 626 i think no its definitely 3.0 which was installed by system sat, i'm wondering if i would be better to change the image with blackhole

hehakasa
24-04-2013, 05:14 PM
the prob i had was fixed by putting blackhole on it, it now works like a dream this box is just brill couldnt ask for a better system, thanks for all the help