PDA

View Full Version : Cline help! Network Help?

gilby1989
19-03-2013, 07:55 PM
hi.

i have a spiderbox 9000hd and had a server that the guy who applied it put a usb into my device and scrambled channels become unscrambled. Now the server has gone down and iv got a few test clines off people i want to use but am having problem applying the cline. Forums are saying to insert the cline under network but i cant find anywhere to insert it. When i go on the network menu all i have is

Type - On or Off
Network -IP setup - Auto or manual
Net SW Download
Home Stream Server
Download EPG Data

and thats all im getting up. Also a factory restore doesnt seem to work. If someone could help me please?!

^^COMPASS^^
19-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Whilst in that menu press 1111 to expand

echelon
19-03-2013, 08:15 PM
check system info too, as the last date for the patch was Mar 29 2012

izzy
19-03-2013, 10:03 PM
and after all this you can use a shortcut button called "PR" on your remote control just below the up/down channel button and that will take you straight to client section where you can add/modify or delete any of your lines

^^COMPASS^^
19-03-2013, 11:29 PM
and after all this you can use a shortcut button called "PR" on your remote control just below the up/down channel button and that will take you straight to client section where you can add/modify or delete any of your lines

If you haven't Enabled other options in Network Sub Menu by pressing 1111 to show (Client Setup, Newcamd Server & Ethernet or IKS)

The PR Button won't take you to Client Setup

izzy
21-03-2013, 07:01 PM
If you haven't Enabled other options in Network Sub Menu by pressing 1111 to show (Client Setup, Newcamd Server & Ethernet or IKS)

The PR Button won't take you to Client Setup
thank you compass, my first words in post was "and after all this..."

maggie
08-07-2013, 09:43 PM
well, you learn something here every day!!!
maggie