PDA

View Full Version : Monobloc setup

kemik
31-03-2013, 03:27 PM
only had my Solo2 for a few days now and thought everything was working great until I attached the feed from my 2nd dish

So my setup I have one dish feeding 28.8 old Sly dish
2nd dish with a Hotbird 13 and Astra 19.2 single feed off a mono bloc LNB

All worked fine on my DM800 previously using a manual A/B switch

Solo 2 config is Tuner A 28.8 feed working fine
However no matter what config options I choose I can't seem to get the 2nd dish feed working and the Solo2 working on channel on 13 + 19.2
I tried the following Tuner config options which are the same as what I had on my DM800

Configuration Mode - Simple
Mode - DiSEqC A/B
Port A - Eutelsat Hot Bird 13A (13 East)
Port B - Astra 1H/1KR,etc (19.2 East)
Set Voltage and 22KHz - yes
Send DiSEqC only on satellite change - yes

Anyone suggest what the problem is as driving me mad.

EDIT: actually did some more testing and can do an auto scan and find the channels on 13 and 19.2 so the tuner is working and configured fine. The problem is this...I use the catseye channel list and all the channels are listed fine from Sly 28E however I only see the headings for 13 + 19.2 and the Solo2 doesn't give me the actually channels themselves yet they are in the channel list if I press the RED button and choose them for the 'All' channel list and they are listed fine in the channel list if I download to my PC. I'm sure its something simple but cant figure out what I need to do to fix

Thx

kemik
31-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Argh! I don't know what on earth is happening but I'm sure a config file of some kind is screwed as now no matter what options I choose in tuner config I'm only able to choose Eutelsat 28A (28 East) not even able to choose Hotbird or Astra 19.2E anymore?! WTF?

kemik
31-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I think I've resolved I deleted lamedb, satellites.xml and all my channel list and started again and fingers crossed think its working