PDA

View Full Version : English default audio stream using BH image

kemik
31-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Is there a way to get my Solo2 to auto select the English audio track when available like I believe there is with the VIX image?

Thx

sonic1
31-03-2013, 09:19 PM
What's the NB Image ?

kemik
31-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Oops sorry fat fingers BH image

sonic1
31-03-2013, 09:48 PM
lol

If you are using the latest image then blue button x2 and then auto language selection settings.

kemik
31-03-2013, 09:53 PM
lol

If you are using the latest image then blue button x2 and then auto language selection settings.

OMG! Amazing you are a god my friend perfect!

kemik
02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
lol

sonic1 can you confirm it works for you?

Only i've been testing this evening and even though i've set it up to always choose 'English' first when i try movie channels from Sky Italia and Sky DE not one defaults to English. However when I press the 'Audio' button on remote there is an English audio track present in the stream so it doesn't seem to be working on my box :-(

sonic1
02-04-2013, 09:20 PM
I have English first then Undetermined and then Original, that seems to work for me.

kemik
02-04-2013, 09:32 PM
I have English first then Undetermined and then Original, that seems to work for me.

Yeah same here and its not working....very strange

sonic1
02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah same here and its not working....very strange
Will make a test in about 30 mins and I will get back to you.

sonic1
02-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Just switched to Cinema Comedy on Sky IT and Undetermined works just fine, big mama is on :D

kemik
02-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Just switched to Cinema Comedy on Sky IT and Undetermined works just fine, big mama is on :D

Interesting mine does on that channel but not on some like Sky DE 'Sky Hits' channel i had to manually select English audio....seems to work with some but not all.

Thanks for helping though appreciate it

echelon
02-04-2013, 11:08 PM
just set mine to the same so thanks for the tip

what I find annoying is no matter what I do, itv1HD granada always defaults to "NAR" and not "dolby digital" so I have to keep changing it using the audio button

I remember a plugin to fix this on the dm800 or tm9100 a few years ago

Silsila
02-04-2013, 11:44 PM
just set mine to the same so thanks for the tip

what I find annoying is no matter what I do, itv1HD granada always defaults to "NAR" and not "dolby digital" so I have to keep changing it using the audio button

I remember a plugin to fix this on the dm800 or tm9100 a few years ago

Press Menu

Select:
Setup/System/AV Settings/Dolby Digital Default

Set to 'Yes'

echelon
03-04-2013, 12:27 AM
already tried that, but thanks anyway

zeros
03-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Hi,
Do you have there Audio Selection Plus Plugin by Gutemine?
It should work!

ian
03-04-2013, 09:14 AM

this is exactly how mine is setup but i also have Romanian as the 4th option in order to automatically give English from digitv on 1W.ive also manually added dos to the settings file and this seems to work too and always give English with Digital+

so all seems to work and i never get the NAR commentary and it seems i always obtain the English soundtrack.

the thing that confuses me though is the option to "prefer audio stream stored by service" presently mine is set to yes
but ive no idea if this is correct or if it should be set to no.
so i guess if its working then this option must be correct when its set to yes.

these are my settings in the settings file located in /etc/enigma2/

i dont think ive missed anything.

config.autolanguage.audio_autosel ect4=ron rum
config.autolanguage.audio_default ac3=true
config.autolanguage.audio_autosel ect1=eng qaa
config.autolanguage.audio_autosel ect3=orj dos ory org esl qaa und mis mul ORY ORJ Audio_ORJ
config.autolanguage.audio_autosel ect2=und

ps if anyone wishes to copy these settings into their own file,you need to telnet into your box and issue the init 3 command.
then ftp into /etc/enigma2/ and send your settings file over to your pc
paste the above into your file overwriting your own audio settings,send the file back,then issue the command init 4 in telnet.

Ian.