PDA

View Full Version : Latest firmware v2.11.4 9 withdrawn

Hansard's Opine
16-04-2013, 08:17 PM
I see it's been removed from the Icecrypt site. Anyone know why?

blakmumba
16-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I see it's been removed from the Icecrypt site. Anyone know why?
That's their usual trend. Release a buggy firmware and then remove within days from their website. It's nothing new mate; ask any member who owns an ice within the satpimps forum. I've attached the removed firmware within the thread below so judge for yourself what was wrong!

Edit...
They've also removed the previous firmware and only left the bridge software/firmware on their site (v1.99.99).

Funchalinho
19-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Latest firmware a complete flop.
HD PIP faulty...image breaks up and really bad lag.
Some more service list features removed :(
Still problems with timeshift.
Rewind still not working.

The list goes on- including many crashes.

Keeping device in hopes that one day they will finally get some one who knows firmware developing.

Rolling back to previous version.

blakmumba
19-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Latest firmware a complete flop.
HD PIP faulty...image breaks up and really bad lag.
Some more service list features removed :(
Still problems with timeshift.
Rewind still not working.

The list goes on- including many crashes.
Haven't managed to actually try it myself (couldn't be bothered with their buggy releases) & have kept them nicely packed away in their flashy feature packed boxes and left my dream,ggg etc doing the graffting so yr feedback is much appreciated.

Keeping device in hopes that one day they will finally get some one who knows firmware developing.
I highly doubt it. I personally think they gona shut shop and run like many have done before them. Each and every firmware released has MORE problems than the previous version and they mention what has been fixed BUT a load of it is just pure and utter crap. Many users have moaned about epg, random crashes, time shift issues etc but not once have they worked on them. They busy working on making webzeal work more efficiently, making jpeg pics working over dlna, sorting problems out for HbbTv.
My question is, where do they get these problems from or who? Have they not heard the out crys regarding the time shift issues, epg issues etc etc. Go figure!!! Bloody useless.