PDA

View Full Version : S4000 & Oscam..

blakmumba
29-04-2013, 11:34 AM
What version 'up to' can be installed for the oscam plugin to work? Have tried the f/w 11.30, 11.16, 10.78, 10.60 etc but plugin locks the box when enabling which requires a hard reboot or completely fails to start. Have tried the latest oscam plugin and couple of older one's posted by jaaps which he states they work with all stock firmware besides 11.16.

echelon
29-04-2013, 11:57 AM
does the same on my box using the octasoft firmware as detailed in my sticky thread

but when you check the box after reboot the actual start file shows oscam as enabled even though the plugin menu does not, and it works too

blakmumba
29-04-2013, 12:29 PM
does the same on my box using the octasoft firmware as detailed in my sticky thread
Followed yr sticky to a T, awesom guide Echelon. Didn't like the red theme (could live with it though) but no epg as it scans MHW sat which is a big waste for me as need it for series recording (nephew and his bob the builder whilst he's at school). But gotta admit, the octagon had no freezing, crashing, glitching. Overall a solid'ish f/w but as mentioned not for me.

So if anyone who has tried ice's orig firmware with oscam post their working results (f/w & oscam version) would be great and much appreciated.