PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

ironman
02-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Is it possible to get youtube on the vu+solo2? And is is possible to get BBC Iplayer and the ITV on demand channels?
Any advice greatly appreciated. :respect-063:

echelon
02-05-2013, 12:16 PM
yes

and the ondemand plugins were posted on here ages ago as I have been using the ondemand one on my duo and tried it on a clone dm800 too

donki
02-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Youtube should be on the standard downloads list or you can install TSPANEL to get it and a few other goodies like TSMEDIA Online. I am not sure Ondemand is listed on TSPANEL but the thread for it is here (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?160779-OnDemand-plugin-devixified-and-working-on-all-images&highlight=ondemand+plugin). Never was able to get it to work on any of my boxes but must admit didn't try very hard as I have enough to watch already and these are already available to me on my not so smart 3d TV.

sonic1
02-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Is it possible to get youtube on the vu+solo2? And is is possible to get BBC Iplayer and the ITV on demand channels?
Any advice greatly appreciated. :respect-063:

Easy as an addon with VIX or BH images, which are you using ?

McrRed
02-05-2013, 01:26 PM
That thread does make it seem a bit complicated. Is there an add on now for BH and what is it called?

Cheers

Sent from my F9S using Tapatalk HD

ironman
03-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Many thanks to Sonic, donki & echelon, I have them installed now, up and running. I have two versions of youtube, which is interesting. Great help from you guys, as usual, cheers.