PDA

View Full Version : 1 channel problems on dm800se

chalkster
15-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Help please. I have downloaded 1 channel fix from this site (by Ian) I have ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugin/extensions after restart enigma2 1 channel plugin shows in plugins menu. Problem is when I select 1 channel plugin I get the dreaded green screen. I am using python 2.6 and downloaded python 2.6. Have I got right paths?? Does this 1 channel fix still work. Sorry about this guys I think this is in wrong section. I have got dm800se Any help for dm800se please.

echelon
15-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Help please. I have downloaded 1 channel fix from this site (by Ian) I have ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugin/extensions after restart enigma2 1 channel plugin shows in plugins menu. Problem is when I select 1 channel plugin I get the dreaded green screen. I am using python 2.6 and downloaded python 2.6. Have I got right paths?? Does this 1 channel fix still work.

the biggest mistake you made with the above was not including a zip file containing the crashlog so members can see what the error was
chances are you are missing some other files or resolvers but until members can see the crashlogs its impossible to say

in my case I installed the 1channel I reposted https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161777-1-channel-plugin-thread and made sure it worked first (but obviously it didnt give any results due to the wrong url) , then I used the fix by ian afterwards, because its a fix, not the entire set of files required

thread split and moved to the correct section for you

ian
15-05-2013, 11:24 AM
he just needs the subprocess files installing as well ech

which you have now uploaded in the 1channel files thread.

Ian.