PDA

View Full Version : Can't install TS Panel - Newbie

Gowly
15-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi,

I would really appreciate some help. I'm a newbie to the VU+2 Solo after using a Spiderbox for a couple of years.
Anyway, the box arrived yesterday, have it setup to a motorised dish and running BH 2.0.2 (Build 2013-03-20-master).

I have managed to install channel list and get the dish moving but can't get the TS Panel installed.

Please advise where I've gone wrong from my steps below.

I open up VU+ Control Centre (VUCC).
Enter the boxes IP address and connect.
Click on IPK Installer, then the '...' for the IPK Filename.
Select the 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.9_mips32el.ipk'.
Click Upload and Install IPK File.

Black (DOS) box appears, looks like it will install and then I receive following message.

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel (6.9) to root...

Collected Errors:
* Check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel wants t
buth that file is already provided by package * vuplus_blackhole
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel

Thanks in advance...

Detlef
15-05-2013, 04:31 PM
In an earlier thread I read that the best way is to install an older version 4.x and when it is up a running, select update.

If it is any consolation, I am having the same problem with my DM800 clone :07:

dOOds
15-05-2013, 04:58 PM
you will need to install in manually via telnet with this command..After first sending file to tmp...

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.9_mips32el.ipk (< replace with what version you have)

Also i might pay to type in telnet opkg update before you install anything..And from looking at your errors its almost like you already have TSpanel installed

Gowly
15-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Thanks for your help guys. I had a play around and after using the FTP I had noiced that the 'TS pane filel' had actually copied across to the 'tmp' dir and from there it was located on the VU + Solo 2 under 'Addons/Manually install IPK packages. installed from there and works fine.

echelon
15-05-2013, 06:13 PM
plenty of info on these problems in the tspanel plugin thread here, pages 3 + 4

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?156126-TS-Panel-%28various%29-for-vu-and-linux-boxes/page3

Gowly
16-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Thanks Echelon