PDA

View Full Version : hbbtv issue on solo 2

cooler48
23-05-2013, 09:52 PM
managed to install hbbtv plugin on solo 2 but after rebooting it doesn't show. when i long press the blue button and choose the app i get a message ( no application found )
any suggestions please

note: BH HYPERSPACE IMAGE

kota
23-05-2013, 10:13 PM
long press RED button

simon 2003
24-05-2013, 10:25 AM
long press red will put you in universes unless your on correct channel,you shouldnt have to install plugin its there already unless you unticked it in BH speedup but for hbbtv you need to be on the relevant channel theres some on 23e ned1,ned2,ned3 i think and wait for the red icon to appear

also FTA are ART and servus hd on 19.2

cooler48
24-05-2013, 02:21 PM
simon thanks should have thought about the channels .thanks a lot bro

one more thing please : i got too many channels repeated during the scan. how can i delete them or the unwanted ones

echelon
24-05-2013, 02:25 PM
bring up the channel list by pressing up or down, press the coloured button for the selection you wish to edit, and press menu and use the editing functions

alternatively, load into dreamboxedit on your pc from your box, edit , save and send back and use the reload option at the end to enable the new list

ie:- use the standard method for editing dreambox channels on a dreambox, as its the same on most or all E1 and E2 machines