PDA

View Full Version : Technomate Tm-6900 Super not working to watch English Channels

amirsad
28-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi I have a Technomate Tm 6900 HD Combo Super and All other satellites work except Astra 2 & Eurobird 28.2 E(the English channels). I have been trying all patches from 737p, 752p,751p and now I left it at 727p as other people are saying that's the best. What happens is once it goes to the English channels it works for around 10 seconds then it freezes. But I have a spare receiver called Ferguson Ariva 150 and it works fine there. So I'm not really sure what to do can someone help Thanks.

Aldo
29-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Maybe you should check the frequencies for 28.2 east in this link:

http://www.flysat.com/28east.php

It would also help if you were to state which English channels you are referring to. ???

holmroad
29-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi I have a Technomate Tm 6900 HD Combo Super and All other satellites work except Astra 2 & Eurobird 28.2 E(the English channels). I have been trying all patches from 737p, 752p,751p and now I left it at 727p as other people are saying that's the best. What happens is once it goes to the English channels it works for around 10 seconds then it freezes. But I have a spare receiver called Ferguson Ariva 150 and it works fine there. So I'm not really sure what to do can someone help Thanks.

Think you'll find that MOST people swear by patch 726P mate, but of all the others following, patch 752P (the one I actually use - where only the PVR software is crap - but is pretty good too - but I guess it all depends on what you are looking for - as always!:respect-055:

Aldo
29-05-2013, 12:58 AM
" guess it all depends on what you are looking for - as always! "

Exactly the point I was trying to make as some people seem to think because they can receive the terrestrial English channels, that they can also receive the Sly English channels, which as you know is not the case, however we shall have to wait for the OP to give his reply, BTW I do not have a Technomate receiver.

joany
29-05-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm not an expert but i would question whether the dish is correctly aligned to 28E. When the satellite(channel) is selected what level and quality are you receiving? (if you push the blue button when on a channel you can move the dish with the left and right arrow buttons.)

Please report back your original figures and maybe see if you can improve them by moving the dish slightly.

holmroad
29-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Its all gone quiet over there - come on amirsad, please let us know whats happening mate, no matter WHAT!:respect-057:

Aldo
29-05-2013, 04:42 PM
@joany

It would appear that the OP can get those channels on his other receiver:

But I have a spare receiver called Ferguson Ariva 150 and it works fine there. So I'm not really sure what to do can someone help Thanks.

joany
29-05-2013, 05:40 PM
@joany

It would appear that the OP can get those channels on his other receiver:

But I have a spare receiver called Ferguson Ariva 150 and it works fine there. So I'm not really sure what to do can someone help Thanks.

I did see that but maybe his other receiver has a slightly more sensitive tuner. It can't do any harm to look at the levels.