PDA

View Full Version : spiderbox

mdaniels47
27-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Hi all
Looking on a certain internet site, I came across this item. Spiderbox S2 HD Satellite DVR Receiver, having not came across this one before, does anyone know anything about this model,any advise would be greatfully received.
many thanks
mike

Roadrunner
27-06-2013, 07:23 AM
If it is the name that got you puzzled I think it is just a choice of words the seller used to name his product (think I`ve seen the one you are talking about too)
It is the same Spiderbox as in the section we are in atm. New generation of Spiderbox, as the previous versions were discontinued.
If you are interested in buying one boards sponsor has them in the shop here: https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/Spiderbox-6000HD-Spiderbox-6000-HD.html
Very nice little receiver for less demanding users (like me), offering excellent value for money
Regards,
Roadrunner

echelon
27-06-2013, 09:04 AM
if its new then the only new spiderbox on sale officially is the 6000 HD from goldwafers and that is the one we carry files for, as well as the older boxes like the 5000/7000/9000/9900

we will never carry files for clones or other boxes purporting to be spiderboxes so buy unknown items at your peril