PDA

View Full Version : CCcam Switch?

tommyd
28-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Can someone please help? I have a VU+ Solo2 with Blackhole 2.0.3 installed and running. I have one Cline on a fixed dish on Tuner A plus a second Cline on a motorised dish on Tuner B.

What is the correct setup procedure to follow setup and operating with CCcam Switch?

Where can I get the right CCcam Switch file from?

Do I need anything else?

donki
28-06-2013, 07:57 PM
You can switch sealions using ccc@minfo which can be downloaded from TSPANEL. Might even be included under the "Add Plugins" list on BH but as I no longer own a VU+ until sometime next month (I hope) can't tell you for sure.

I have a feeling however, that you might be talking about LNB switching?

tommyd
29-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks for replying, I'll have a look at sealions and ccc@minfo, perhaps this is the way to go.

It's not a switching issue, just wondering....has anyone who has a VU+ Solo2 which is running on BH 2.0.3 installed CCcam Switch (+ anything else needed), hopefully they could share with all how with some instructions and where to get the CCcam Switch plugin?

Dig Deep
29-06-2013, 05:07 PM
What will cccam switch do and why do You need it ??

tr8.
29-06-2013, 07:27 PM
IAN did this one for me with my old e1 version working well for me on VU Uno and Solo2

extract the rar and send the CccamSwitchBh folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

and chmod the folder to 755 and its contents also to 755

then restart enigma2

If you feel you are unable to do this, ask sonic or cokeaddict to place the decompiled files into and ipk.

tommyd
30-06-2013, 09:13 AM
sorted.....installed TSpanel, then ccc@info an now able to switch sealions. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction donki.

dejv
09-05-2014, 03:10 PM
IAN did this one for me with my old e1 version working well for me on VU Uno and Solo2

extract the rar and send the CccamSwitchBh folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

and chmod the folder to 755 and its contents also to 755

then restart enigma2

If you feel you are unable to do this, ask sonic or cokeaddict to place the decompiled files into and ipk.

needed this thanks.

stopfordian
05-06-2014, 04:46 PM
I would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction for an ipk file that allows server changing on cccam for Blackhole(latest image) on VU+ Solo.
Thanks.....Geoff

ozzsurf
05-06-2014, 05:06 PM
@stopfordian

the plugin is above in post 5
unzip it and ftp the folder named CccamSwitchBh
to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
restart enigma2

thats so easy no need for a ipk file

stopfordian
10-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Thank you for your response. I tried what you told me but I am getting the following message : Some plugins are not available. Extensions/cccamswitchBh (Bad magic number in usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/extensions/cccam switch Bh/plugin.pyo
Any further advice would be appreciated..........Thanks Geoff

ozzsurf
10-06-2014, 05:17 PM
that plugin above in post 5 is for OE2.0 images
if your getting Bad magic number then your image must be OE 1.6
the original plugin cccamswitch was made for OE 1.6 images find below and use that
unzip it and send the folder CccamSwitch to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

restart enigma2

OE 1.6
CccamSwitch

stopfordian
11-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Once again thank you. I have managed to get this to work after a fashion ! The only problem now is that the cfg files shown 0 - 5 I have entered an n line into 1 but it wont pick this up. Any further suggestions ?
Thanks...Geoff

stopfordian
11-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Its ok now sorted. Thank you very much for your invaluable help.
Regards....Geoff