PDA

View Full Version : AZBOX ME - Blindscan

ManikM
01-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with Blindscanning on this box (AZBOX ME).

Is it working nicely on the latest OPENAZBOX \ OPENRSI image?

Cheers.

ManikM

tiniebla
01-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi,

I have Azbox Me, it works very well, however, in my opinion, the blindscan is not optimzed. Due to the fact of the large flash memory (512 Mb), Azbox Me brings you the oportunity to use three different firmwares and I have tested several ones. Enigma 2, such openazbox and Openrsi works well, but the blind scan is not optimized. There is no possibility to select the range of frequencies, it scans all the frequency range, fast but all. The other version was aztrino, for blindscanning american 1.8 was the best. you can select the range of frequencies and it works well. However, due to the fact that the kernel of this version is older is not compatible with latest enigma 2 (for using several images). I tested several aztrino 2.0, but there was several bugs for blinscanning.

Tiniebla

Tiniebla

tiniebla
02-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Hi ManikM,

I'm very happy with this receiver. As I stated in my post, the blindscan works well, but, in my opinion, it could be better. For example I usually use Openrsi and the ******* (the whole satellite) works fast and 4:2:2 feeds works well. Previously I had a Premium HD+, and, for me, Azbox Me is better. Sometimes, there is some problems with some HD feeds, as it happens with Premium HD+, the image cuts or stops, I think that is a codec problem.

If you have any question don't care to contact me

Tiniebla

ManikM
02-07-2013, 09:30 AM
many thanks for confirming.