PDA

View Full Version : S6000 and Internet TV+

buck401
05-07-2013, 11:49 AM
I have been trying to put internet TV channels on Internet TV+ without any success.
In particular I would like FILMON. Is it possible?

blakmumba
06-07-2013, 05:37 AM
I have been trying to put internet TV channels on Internet TV+ without any success.
Have just started (literally after reading yr post) to mess with the Internet TV+ as not really my cup of tea. Have only managed to get 1 live feed working after several long and furstrating hours & swear words.

What sites are you trying to add? List them and I'll try getting them to work and if all goes well will post a 'how to' so other users/owners of 6000 can also use to get theirs up and running.

In particular I would like FILMON. Is it possible?
So far I ain't having much success with FilmOn as it uses an AuthKey which Internet TV+ doesn't process correctly. However I'll give it a couple more tries and get back to you but will most likely be on Sun.

blakmumba
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
What channels are u trying to put on?

Post the links for me to try

buck401
09-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Basically, all I require are the UK terrestrial channels: BBC 1 and 2, ITV, CH4 and CH5, either separately or in a menu form.
I would be most grateful if this could be accomplished.

blakmumba
10-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Basically, all I require are the UK terrestrial channels: BBC 1 and 2, ITV, CH4 and CH5, either separately or in a menu form.
I would be most grateful if this could be accomplished.
Sorry m8, I have tried all the tricks in the book and nothing works. The channels you wanna watch need flash player installed. I've tried with TV+ (which is a waste of time and space) and webzeal. I even tried installing flash for Linux 32bit .tar but bricked my receiver. I've just managed to un-brick it after several flash and f/w errors *phew* (won't be trying that again lol).

Maybe ColdAsIce could *politely* ask the Koreans if they could or should I say "would" look into it.

ps...have started a thread in the firmware section regarding the above.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162478-Added-feature(s)-for-next-firmware-release-IF-possible&p=879708#post879708