PDA

View Full Version : EPL live online with Al Jazeera

licinius
18-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Banner on the JSC homepage taking subscriptions for the EPL online package. Problem sorted for everyone worried about 13east, just get yourself a middle east proxy & Bob's your dads brother

billybot
18-07-2013, 12:42 PM
yeah this is the route I'm taking too mate. Seems it's the same as ADMC which was excellent value.

Only thing we need to know now is what channels the games are on. ie do we subscribe to the Al Jazeera 1-8 package or the Al Jazeera 9&10 + HD 1&2 package....or both.

manic01
18-07-2013, 12:45 PM
I dont think any of them will show.
There is new jsc 123 on 7w, maybe thats where there heading, maybe not.

billybot
18-07-2013, 12:53 PM
I dont think any of them will show.
There is new jsc 123 on 7w, maybe thats where there heading, maybe not.

This is just for the online version. I'm guessing that the channels on hotbird will be blacked out before the games start like the TV Norway ones are.

manic01
18-07-2013, 12:59 PM
The others are available via ethernet viaplay etc.
ADMC showed them all online and on tv, as long as kept to 7w/26e they are ok.
It's the english audio they don't like.
But any non european country can have it, rule is european countries can only have english audio if it's their main language ie irleand uk etc

billybot
18-07-2013, 01:16 PM
exactly mate......got one of those ipad/hdmi connectors last season and had every game on the telly via ADMC.

The quality was very good. As good as a SD broadcast. Now and again you might get a minute where it looked you were watching with the windscreen wipers on, but well worth the money.

Also it is worth noting that ADMC didn't restrict the amount of devices on one sub. Bur Al Jazeera in their T&C's say that 'if you see a message 'fairuserbreach' it means your account has been suspended????

licinius
18-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Only thing we need to know now is what channels the games are on. ie do we subscribe to the Al Jazeera 1-8 package or the Al Jazeera 9&10 + HD 1&2 package....or both.

I read somewhere that they are launching new HD channels for the EPL, didn't say which satellites but I'm sure we all have a pretty good idea where it's going

tomasitomasi
19-07-2013, 12:43 PM
I read somewhere that they are launching new HD channels for the EPL, didn't say which satellites but I'm sure we all have a pretty good idea where it's goingSurely there should be some official confirmation of this by now? Start of season is just around the corner.

billybot
19-07-2013, 12:52 PM
They'll be on all satellites and online.....just that the ones on hotbird will go blank at 3pm on a saturday.

In other news...you are unable to mirror the image on the Al Jazeers app to the TV.

donki
19-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Damn, my dad's brother is Shirely. :)

Is it worth getting a 3.7 M dish for Nilesat or not then?

tomasitomasi
20-07-2013, 10:00 AM
They'll be on all satellites and online.....just that the ones on hotbird will go blank at 3pm on a saturday.
Thanks for that billybot. Any idea which beams specifically they will be on? Some are more achievable than others...

bonovox
20-07-2013, 02:44 PM
_http://storesatellite.com/shop/index.php?id_product=59&controller=product

Anyone buying something like this?

stevethejack
20-07-2013, 03:17 PM
yeah this is the route I'm taking too mate. Seems it's the same as ADMC which was excellent value.

Just e-mailed Al Jaz (from a UAE based Hotmail address), sensitive info changed to <deleted>:

Sent: 20 July 2013 17:06
To: NMservices
Subject: General enquiries

site
en.aljazeerasport.tv

to NMservices@aljazeerasport.net
from <deleted>
subject General enquiries
Greetings, I wish to purchase EPL online subscription. Should I purchase
1. Access to ALJAZEERASPORT.TV channels 1 to 8 for $50 a year
OR
2. Access to ALJAZEERASPORT.TV channels 9, 10, HD1 and HD2 for $35 a year
OR
1. & 2. for $85 a year

Thank you
<deleted>

other params:
feedbackform.name : <deleted>

Dear Customer
Thank you for your email

Once we have the final information over this update "EPL Channels" we will inform our Dear Customers with this.

Regards
Customer Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

billybot
20-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Brilliant mate keep us informed.That's all I'm waiting for now before I purchase

nbradshaw
11-09-2013, 09:38 AM
hi, how do I go about getting a middle ease proxy so I can access jsc online so I can subscribe?

nbradshaw
11-09-2013, 09:40 AM
its ok I have cracked it

nbradshaw
11-09-2013, 09:50 AM
actually no I have not cracked it ha ha. how are others using jsc online?

rigsby
11-09-2013, 11:14 AM
You need a Smart DNS service to hide your IP location, i used this last season for ADMC Sports using Overplay, so i guess it's the same this season , except it's for JSC, but i 've heard actually getting an online sub with JSC is more difficult than was the case with ADMC as i think there are to be more checks made about the payment source.

But i could be wrong & it could be a peace of **** again.

mark666
11-09-2013, 11:31 AM
actually no I have not cracked it ha ha. how are others using jsc online?

http://watchjsc.com/how-to-guide/

rigsby
11-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Yes, so it looks like it's the same as last year was for ADMC sports.

Think i will renew my smart dns account again.

rigsby
11-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Right, just renewed my DNS account with overplay & managed to sign up with Al Jazeera online.

It was easier than the AD Sports last year, didn't need to enter a phone number either & paid by paypal.

Plus, AD sports only showed live games, JSC actually allow you watch the channels 24/7, like Sky Go do.

So, so far so good.