PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Goldwafers

mrdude
03-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks to Lee/Goldwafers.

My box arrived on Wednesday as promised. I can't recommend Goldwafers enough for his excellent service. My box was pre ordered last month and I knew there was going to be a delay on getting it so I wasn't worried. The thing was I work away so needed to get my box delivered elsewhere due to being away when the box arrived. There was no hassle on changing the delivery address and communications were great throughout the transaction. I have bought a few things from Goldwafers in the past and would definitely highly recommend anyone wanting to buy some sat equipment to by from Lee - he is without a doubt a first class guy to do bushiness with and very helpful.

I'm not home for another week yet so can't rate the duo2 yet, but I am sure by reading some of the reviews this box has had that it's going to be a great box.

Thanks Goldwafers.

matty12
11-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks to Lee/Goldwafers.

Parcel arrived the day after i purchased it. Came boxed with the new remote control and a UK plug adapter. I'm from the old Humax 9000 days and can't wait to get my teeth in to Linux. I have bought sat equipment from Lee before i would highly recommend him.
Again thanks Lee Excellent service.

maurice
11-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Yes second that, bought a HD6000 this week from Lee to replace my MV270 doorstop!!!

EXTRAFACTO
11-08-2013, 05:21 PM
mrdude sums it up...everything that is needed to say...he said it
always found lee at goldwafers very helpfull...
and stuff i have purchased from lee,has always arrived well packaged, and on time,
and on top of all thats been said,he also sponsors this site,so big thanks to lee at goldwafers

seagate1
11-08-2013, 09:57 PM
ive used goldwafers for a while now and always had good service . top man lee.

ubhi66
12-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, I would agree that the service from Goldwafers was excellent.

Received my Vu+ Duo2 on Friday. There was a slight delay as Lee needed to get a supply of 2TB hard drives.
I was kept informed of this via e-mail.
I've just got back into satellite after many years and slowly learning again. Being lazy, I got the blackhole image pre-installed and it was literally plug and play (after editing the config files lol).

Happy customer and also I would recommend the Vu+ Duo2 - certainly an improvement on D2Mac :-)

nico
12-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Ordered my duo 2 today from Lee at goldwafers can't wait for it to arrive.

Barney
12-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Excellent Service no doubt about it at all Lee @Goldwafers Thank U Very much for quick delivery on my last order Spider 6000HD all work very fine indeed : )

nico
13-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Yes, I would agree that the service from Goldwafers was excellent.

Received my Vu+ Duo2 on Friday. There was a slight delay as Lee needed to get a supply of 2TB hard drives.
I was kept informed of this via e-mail.
I've just got back into satellite after many years and slowly learning again. Being lazy, I got the blackhole image pre-installed and it was literally plug and play (after editing the config files lol).

Happy customer and also I would recommend the Vu+ Duo2 - certainly an improvement on D2Mac :-)

Ahh d2mac now them where the days just sit down to watch footie and black screen. Lol