PDA

View Full Version : Autobouquets issue?

ghgunner74
03-08-2013, 12:18 PM
when i put the autobouquets in to the tmp,then go to manual install ipk packages it saying...nothing to install that you have to upload ipk package in the /tmp directory before to install addons.

cheers

echelon
03-08-2013, 04:51 PM
cant find the file on here, so where is it ?

and which image and image version are you using ?

satpaul
04-08-2013, 08:43 AM
I also would like the info to do this to put autobouquets on the VU Duo if anyone could find it for Latest Blackhole image

cueboy
04-08-2013, 09:35 AM
not my work found on another forum works great on my dm800

ive got pli image on my box just install to temp then manually install it

i had to install dvbsnoop aswell on my box

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?
telnet to your box and type the following command:

opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

I can highly recommend AutoBouquets E2 28.2E

Updates your E2 box with Sly numbered bouquet set specifically for YOUR region. You set your region in the menu.

I've mine set to "Northern Ireland HD", so I get the BBC and ITV channels downloaded for NI and it means I also get the ROI channels on 161, 162 & 163. No editing required.

It can be tailored to only download specific bouquets and can be scheduled to run overnight.

Fantastic plug-in if you want regional Sly numbered setup without the need to modify existing bouquets.

It basically fully automates the Sly numbering and automatically keeps it up to date. I'll be using SGTFlipFlop's non-Sly bouquets to compliment the auto bouquets though.

Options for AutoBouquets E2 28.2E

Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. “104 – Channel 4”, instead of “Channel 4”.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Doesn’t seem to make any difference? Finds new/modified transponders. It doesn't seem to make any difference because the transponders rarely change. The only changes in the last few months are the BBC HD transponder changing to 8PSK, C4 HD transponder changing back to DVB-S, the Olympic transponders closing, and a couple of switches to HD.

Use Pli Placeholders
Only works on images using an OpenPLi base. It skips the placeholders. If set to YES, it doesn’t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Works on VIX on my Duo.

Create Child Friendly
Guessing it parental locks some bouquets

Make Default Bouquets

Custom Channel Order
Allows you to re-order the Sly channels?

Scheduled Update Scan
Runs the plug-in at the specified time

sparky208
24-08-2013, 04:07 PM
hi. anyone no if this will work on bh image please