PDA

View Full Version : Hi all novice ineed of help,info would be great on spiderbox hd 900

shazz790
04-08-2013, 02:04 PM
hi all my names shazz, and would appreciate any help on this subject,as all i no it picks up loads of channels for free

im i want to buy this spiderbox hd 900 for my son as he has been moaning on for one,so im going to try get one with out messing it up and buy the wrong thing as im just a woman haha,

its a Spiderbox HD 9000 with usb pvr sat receiver with remote and powerlead.:second hand but fully working,of ****,
i wanted to no if i would have to buy anything else separate to get it to work, i was told i need 3 cards forgot the name of the cards but i think it fits in the spiderbox??? is this for extra channels ??? and do i need a satalite dish,to connect to the box?if so what size and what kind?
i have no sky dish,like i say peeps any help would be grateful,my son wants to watch at the races and racing.com,as he wants to be a jockey he says, would it pick them up,honust guys i dont really no what to buy and where from as i say i can buy Spiderbox HD 9000 with usb pvr sat receiver with remote and powerlead.:second hand,but when asking the buyer he suggested i come here.do i need extra apart from help lol.

any info would be great thanks guys,i will let you all no how i get on with my mission
regards shazz,i hope its ok to post this thread here x

sonic1
09-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Welcome to Satpimps