PDA

View Full Version : iks break up

dave d
19-08-2013, 09:27 PM
channels on iks are constantly breaking up in particular sly sports hd , is this the sever

blackdevil
19-08-2013, 09:33 PM
You are opening a new thread for anything ,it is obvious that you haven't read anything in Spiderbox section so you have so many questions ......

dave d
19-08-2013, 09:36 PM
had a look for answers could not find any sorry

blackdevil
19-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Read here :

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161724-New-Options-with-Last-software&p=875305&highlight=#post875305

dave d
19-08-2013, 09:47 PM
tried OSD delay setting from 1 to 5 also off made no difference

blackdevil
19-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Put it to 2
Then while you are watching a channel ,press yellow button .

dave d
19-08-2013, 09:55 PM
tried that before didn't work.....FTA channels work fine

Aldo
19-08-2013, 10:23 PM
channels on iks are constantly breaking up in particular sly sports hd , is this the sever

No is Not the server, it is probably You or Your equipment/setup, as I have just checked Sly Sports 1 - 2 & 24, and many other Sly Italia channels and all are rock solid pictures, so look for another excuse.

dave d
19-08-2013, 10:29 PM
its not your set up ALDO where on about ,its mine thanks i asked a simple question, im new i dont know the answers so why jump down my throat im just trying to learn isn't that's what the forums for and like i said the fta are working fine AND im on British channels not Italia ones

echelon
19-08-2013, 10:31 PM
its not your set up ALDO where on about ,its mine thanks i asked a simple question, im new i dont know the answers so why jump down my throat im just trying to learn isn't that's what the forums for and like i said the fta are working fine AND im on British channels not Italia ones

fta channels dont use the internet in order to work

EDIT

I dont believe there are any british channels using IKS

dave d
19-08-2013, 10:43 PM
fta channels dont use the internet in order to work

EDIT

I dont believe there are any british channels using IKS
well if im not on British channels then what im i on , astra 28,2 :)

echelon
19-08-2013, 10:45 PM
well if im not on British channels then what im i on , astra 28,2 :)

you miss my point

the 28e british channels are not a part of the IKS system (the topic you posted about)

if you are having problems on 28e take it up with your provider as we do not allow talk about cs on those channels here on satpimps, please check the rules again for what can and cannot be posted here

dave d
19-08-2013, 10:50 PM
you miss my point

the 28e british channels are not a part of the IKS system (the topic you posted about)

if you are having problems on 28e take it up with your provider as we do not allow talk about cs on those channels here on satpimps, please check the rules again for what can and cannot be posted herei dont have a provider so dont know what the problems is that's why i asked the question i thought it was IKS, MAYBE MY INTERNET SPEED i dont know

Aldo
19-08-2013, 10:51 PM
" the 28e british channels are not a part of the IKS system (the topic you posted about) "

Quite correct, IKS clear some of the Sly (German) channels on 19.2 east, and Sly Italia on 13 east.

echelon
19-08-2013, 10:52 PM
i dont have a provider so dont know what the problems is that's why i asked the question i thought it was IKS, MAYBE MY INTERNET SPEED i dont know

all I can tell you is that you are not decoding the 28e channels using the IKS system, its never been a part of IKS

IKS applies on some channels on 13e and 16e and 19e and 30w and probably a few others too (I cannot be 100% sure as the last list was posted quite a few months ago on here in the 6000 section)

so I for one have no idea how you are doing whatever you are doing on 28e, usually its by c line or n line , not IKS

dave d
19-08-2013, 11:11 PM
well it beats me ,cos ive not a clue but some sly channels work on 28E apart from the glitching just gone on to sly sports 2 hd on astra 19,2 and that working fine all as i can say it must be in one of the updates i put in

echelon
19-08-2013, 11:12 PM
well it beats me ,cos ive not a clue but some sly channels work on 28E apart from the glitching just gone on to sly sports 2 hd on astra 19,2 and that working fine all as i can say it must be in one of the updates i put in

it beats me as well but as aldo clearly pointed out, 28e sly uk is not a part of the IKS system

when you opened the topic and mentioned IKS everybody thought you meant 13e or 19e sly channels (italia and germany , not 28e uk), so if sly sports HD works ok on 19e using IKS then clearly both IKS and your internet are ok

if you open an IKS topic in future on here, please ensure you are talking about the correct IKS channels and nothing else

and I suggest you also read the rules seeing as you havent acknowledged them yet

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?56249-Forum-Rules&p=394286#post394286

especially read the section 9b

the fact that you wished to discuss the scrambled channels on 28.2e means you should never have posted in the first place - no matter what it was actually about or how you do or dont get them

thank you

thread closed