PDA

View Full Version : Pay Iptv

bonovox
23-08-2013, 06:07 PM
What's peoples thoughts to some of these pay services. Like Futubox, Offside streams and NTV to name three. Anyone use them and if so what are their thoughts on quality and reliability. All these services are available with xbmc add ons.

ejmbon
08-09-2013, 11:42 AM
offside streams very good, but no support and they don't answer any emails. only £5 a month

ejmbon

chopper1
08-09-2013, 12:15 PM
thanks guys, do you actually use offside streams ejmbon and is it easy to sign up. Will it work ok with all sky sport channels & standard broadband with no picture break up.
Do i need fibre optic broadband or anything else like a receiver/box to watch this or can i stream through the computer to television?
many thanks, Chopper.

joany
08-09-2013, 12:26 PM
thanks guys, do you actually use offside streams ejmbon and is it easy to sign up. Will it work ok with all sky sport channels & standard broadband with no picture break up.
Do i need fibre optic broadband or anything else to watch this?
many thanks, Chopper.

Slightly OT, I have a RPI and watch lots of stuff via streaming. The trouble with your question is........ You are going into cs/(original) spiderbox territory again. ie - you are getting a hooky service for a small amount of money....... a service which is not guaranteed and might go belly up tomorrow (or 5 minutes before a match, when all your mates have just turned up).

I have found on the whole that free HD movies stream quite well.Quality of sports channels (inc sly) is often less good. I can't imagine that a paid for service which is NOT legitimate will offer a much better service than a free one (you have found after doing a bit of research). There IS a lot of crap but you just need to do your homework.(IMHO)

FYI - I wasn't knocking spiderbox, my point was that with a non-legit paid for service people still expect the quality of the full price service and very rarely is the quality the same.

manic01
08-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Spiderbox was best value for average person in years.
More channels than you could shake a stick at and always see any game you wanted.
Original buyers had good few years on the gift.

satwyn
08-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Spiderbox was best value for average person in years.
More channels than you could shake a stick at and always see any game you wanted.
Original buyers had good few years on the gift.yes agree spider good value for £70 and rock solid on all iks channels

sonic1
06-08-2015, 10:38 AM
hello if anyone want info for iptv can send me pm or email to give him info where to find it
Banned, should have read the rules.

seamouse
06-04-2016, 05:12 PM
should note there is loads of iptv stalker like addons now

ivuetv have gone to a service that allows 5 logins under same username to run the app
dna tv and dna 4k tv have channels

paid
dexter tv is what a lot of mates use for £4 a month
seen spintv as wll on his build now charging

myself i wont use, as you have to click this, click that, click this wait 10 secs for a channel, when a simple click on remote brings up sat :)

fred fickle
14-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Have to say it works well with a good provider. Some boxes cannot handle it better to go with a app.

Nikkas
14-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Why pay s*** payservers for stolen goods that you can easily and semi-legally get yourself with a good VPN. Pay services are already killing IPTV like they did CS. When will punters ever learn not to support these s***bags.

Talk's
18-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Why pay s*** payservers for stolen goods that you can easily and semi-legally get yourself with a good VPN. Pay services are already killing IPTV like they did CS. When will punters ever learn not to support these s***bags.

Agreed 100%.

If people did try to do things with some effort then they would find it is the best way to do things and never have to use a pay server.

Talks.

bonovox
18-09-2017, 09:51 PM

The original question was made over 4 years ago but thanks for getting back to me though hehehe:D

Nikkas
18-09-2017, 11:02 PM
The original question was made over 4 years ago but thanks for getting back to me though hehehe:D

Surely your reply was meant for Fred who resurrected the thread? hehehe :D

KARABANGA
19-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Hi Whether its 4 years old or not it dont matter...just make your own iptv lists and transfer them to your box..theres hundreds of free channels out there waiting for you...as already mentioned you need to put in some effort and enjoy it as a hobby like the good old days of satellites. ...Regards

Talk's
19-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Hi Whether its 4 years old or not it dont matter...just make your own iptv lists and transfer them to your box..theres hundreds of free channels out there waiting for you...as already mentioned you need to put in some effort and enjoy it as a hobby like the good old days of satellites. ...Regards

well said and i agree with you 100% m8ty.

Regards Talks.

ka004h9564
02-12-2017, 01:57 PM
not wanting to get banned,but how do you find these free channels,
many thanks
Ken..

saintomer1866
02-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Have you tried to google 'free iptv' ?

St.O

ka004h9564
02-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes iv tried that, but I'm after a way to find live streams myself like brute forcing them some how.
many thanks
Ken..

saintomer1866
02-12-2017, 05:35 PM
'brute forcing' sounds a bit like hacking ?
so if this is the case then, unfortunately, further discussion on this would not be allowed here

St.O

ka004h9564
02-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Not wanting to sound dumb, but what other way is there then apart from using other peoples lines that they have put on then ???
cheers
Ken..

Aldo
02-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Have you tried using the info supplied in post#17, and if so what did you find. ?????

ka004h9564
03-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Yes I have tried ,all I find are mainly dead links what other people have found and put up, I want to know how to find my own working links.
many thanks
Ken..

holmroad
03-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Yes I have tried ,all I find are mainly dead links what other people have found and put up, I want to know how to find my own working links.
many thanks
Ken..

Maybe you'd be better paying for your IPTV, after all it's not mega expensive to buy - well not in MY opinion anyway - PLUS you'll find it's so much more reliable!

ka004h9564
03-12-2017, 02:00 PM
I have got a paid sub, but its the same as the old satellite days, its knowing how to get your own keys, not using free ones, was part of the fun..
cheers again
Ken..

cromwell
03-12-2017, 02:59 PM
I use them for the footy, (paid) and its very good.

cromwell
03-12-2017, 03:03 PM

semi-legally is still stolen goods ? lol, most off us like to rip off sly ??? don't we.

fred fickle
16-01-2018, 01:34 AM
He he he!!

Satdude
10-06-2024, 03:09 PM
lol