PDA

View Full Version : a few questions and problems on new vu

nico
17-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Can you guys help newbie to vu and blackhole

1) do I load autobouquets manually ?

2) also how can I make cool tv default epg without long press on epg button then selecting it ?.

3) Can't get my Oscam file to work that works fine in my other boxes.

Hope someone can help or advise.

Cheers nick

matty12
28-08-2013, 10:04 AM
If you use the latest Vix images, autobouquets is built in and works fine for me. Use the latest Oscam 1.20 from the Vix download page.

the gaggsy
13-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Can you guys help newbie to vu and blackhole

1) do I load autobouquets manually ?

2) also how can I make cool tv default epg without long press on epg button then selecting it ?.

3) Can't get my Oscam file to work that works fine in my other boxes.

Hope someone can help or advise.

Cheers nick

I'm looking for an answer to this one too. Spent a good few hours on it.
Perhaps there is no answer...

echelon
13-11-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm looking for an answer to this one too. Spent a good few hours on it.
Perhaps there is no answer...

1) depends on the image in use

the previous reply indicated its built into some images , but on my duo with BH 2.06 I installed the ipk using the manual installation from the menu for an ipk

2) no idea, but I always thought that coolepg takes second place to the inbuilt epg, unless somebody knows how to make it the priority, bearing in mind that nobody else answered the question in the last few months since it was posted

3) oscam has to be setup on some images like BH by the owner , so in BH you install a BH compatible oscam , I suppose in other images you may be able to download one from the image server, and then there is tspanel that may allow you to download one from third party servers

there is little point in anyone saying that their oscam works on other boxes because it can be specific to an image and build number, especially the flashed image in use

the moral of the story here is that if you dont indicate the image being used then its pointless asking as nobody can reply without knowing which image has been flashed into the box , from a possibility of at least 3 to 6 image types, and then it depends on the build number too

so on my BH v2.06 , I used an ipk installer for autobouquets, I use the long press for coolepg, and I installed a BH compatible oscam

post #2 answered the question as far as a vix image is concerned at the time and date he replied

crabber
14-11-2013, 10:17 AM
If you want to manually install oscam on a BH image, as I think was one of the original questions it is really not difficult.
FTP the oscam binary to usr/bin, if you have used it before you will already have the config files, these can all be placed in a folder called "config" in var/etc/tuxbox.
There is an existing folder in usr called camscript, by default this contains just the common interface script, you need to add the oscam start script called Ncam_Oscam.sh
Echelon has uploaded this to the VU help section. (I think, memory not too good!)
Don't forget to set file properties/CHMOD