PDA

View Full Version : Need help the set Big Dish

Rizwan
28-08-2013, 02:14 PM
58405 58406

I have this Dish 3.5 Meters and 53 Cm deep, Its prime focus, locally manufacture, What kind of Feed horn needed to gain maximum signals

satwyn
28-08-2013, 02:47 PM
58405 58406

I have this Dish 3.5 Meters and 53 Cm deep, Its prime focus, locally manufacture, What kind of Feed horn needed to gain maximum signals use the 1 supplied with the dish if you have 1 but if not try and source 1 from the dish supplier they are usually matched to the dish for max compatability

Rizwan
28-08-2013, 04:34 PM
The problem is, There is no such thing with Dish, so Please suggest the required with your experience

Dark Cloud
28-08-2013, 05:21 PM
If you Google "Universal feed horn kit for prime focus dish" you should see what it needs
and it should find a supplier for your country.

Rizwan
28-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I search many sites also with Google, So put the Question to Experts

satwyn
28-08-2013, 08:21 PM
I search many sites also with Google, So put the Question to Expertsinvacom make an adjustable feedhorn for prime focus dishes you could also try the c/ku feed chapperal corator2 this will take both c and ku band lnbs you will need a c120 flange ku band lnb

cosworth4x4
28-08-2013, 10:00 PM
not sure what country you in but i would say turn the closest actuator in the photo so the motor is at the top or the rain will soon kill it.

TK4|2|1
29-08-2013, 08:06 AM
not sure what country you in but i would say turn the closest actuator in the photo so the motor is at the top or the rain will soon kill it.

Looking at those pictures, it don't look he gets much rain. Lol.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

Rizwan
29-08-2013, 08:38 AM
I am from Pakistan, Not much Rain in my region, Also very difficult to find C-120 from Local market. But I can manage to import or buy online, only if sure it works for me

Also want to add, I put slight measurements for my Dish and want to know,its accurate size with Depth ?

unimesh7Fowner
14-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Just buy a C band feedhorn with scalar rings which has F/D adjustment to fine tune to your dish to it . There is a formula to use where you measure the diameter and the depth of the dish and use this measurement to find the F/D of your dish. you then adjust the c feedhorn/ scalar rings to this value and bingo you are ready to go.

cosworth4x4
14-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Just buy a C band feedhorn with scalar rings which has F/D adjustment to fine tune to your dish to it . There is a formula to use where you measure the diameter and the depth of the dish and use this measurement to find the F/D of your dish. you then adjust the c feedhorn/ scalar rings to this value and bingo you are ready to go.

its a losing battle , ive sent him that how to calculate it , hes been told to get a better feedhorn , the last pictures hes posted lnb's are not even mounted straight what i pointed out in the first pictures he posted weeks ago.