PDA

View Full Version : XBMC in VU+ Duo2 - BH205

cfcr
28-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi guys,

I'm trying start the configuration of media center in my receiver and I was made same searching's about the best plugin to run in that media center, and i delighted with XBMC capabilities.
Can anyone help me with this situation?
It's possible put XBMC running in Vu+ DUO2?

If not, what your advise for best performance and skin?

Best Regards.

nico
28-08-2013, 08:51 PM
How do you get this to work mate I've tried but no joy bit of a newbie I'm afraid.

cfcr
28-08-2013, 10:05 PM
So, what is the software you use for see movies with subtitles?

regards

pcd
28-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Plugin XBMCAddons works with dreamboxes and extrend boxes. Some people had some success with VU-2 - but some have problem.

donki
29-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Parts of XBMC addons work OK on my DUO2 but there's not a lot in them. In fact I think I gave up on it completely due to the lack of content available and removed the plugin again. Definately worth keeping an eye on however for the future. :)

At present, I still prefer TSMedia for that kind of stuff and the stock media player is man enough for my needs for playing stuff from my own library. IPTV also has some interesting content although little to no premium stuff but I have enough without need to even consider paying some shark for more.

cfcr
29-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi donki,
Thank you for your help.

With TSMedia the mkv files with subtitles run without problems?
Can with TSMedia make a preview/descripton of the movie with IMDB rating: ?

Regards.

cfcr
01-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi

I was choice a path for my files on TSmedia, but when I choice my local streaming appear a fatal error on enigma.
I'm using now the multimedia default program fo Black Hole and works fine.