PDA

View Full Version : is there more than one version of the technomate TM5402HD?

gbmitie
06-09-2013, 08:27 PM
I am thinking of getting the tm5402hd for its tuner capababilities, and for the connections, component etc, but is there more than one version? I keep seeing slightly different specs, eg ci, super, and so on.

help

gbmitie

Barney
07-09-2013, 02:27 AM
YES IS Your Answer
There is
Technomate5402 HD CI Super
and Technomate5402 M2 HD CI Super

ive had the Technomate M2 HD CI Super for about 5 months now
very easy box to use with exactly same menu layout more or less that TM1500 and any TM5000 series etc.. boxes have
Execpt for Hidden menus , and Youtube , Hardstation and Client c/s Menu
This is a client ONLY Box but has fantastic Tuner a good blindscan funtion [ still a few bugs ] but works okay
CAM Slots and a card slot
USB for recording i use an external USB 2.0 WD 150GB which is more than enuff
its hard to find many faults except perhaps it allows only 40 lines of Biss keys ..for Feedhunting i'd like to see more slots for Biss keys personally
otherwise its an affordable HD Box that offers many hrs of pleasure and easy for any Newbie to get the feel of it HD And 3D pics are very high quality
NTSC option for USA feeds over on 15west
EPG Could be a bit better but thats not really something that concerns me at all since i mostly Feedhunt anyhow .
you have 10 slots i believe for c/s which is plenty .
i also have a Spider6000 HD which is obviously a lot cheaper but both boxes in my opinion and failry similar except spiderbox dont have CAM Slot but support is plentyfull for box boxes ...and are really good value for money which is why im giving you this totally unbiased Review .
And i hope this info will be somewhat helpfull to you .
IF I Can provide any further input just ask here plze ,
Thanks and have a nice weekend .

--
Barney

Aldo
07-09-2013, 02:41 AM
There is only one problem, the forum sponsor do not appear to sell the Technomate5402 HD CI Super or Technomate5402 M2 HD CI Super receivers.

holmroad
25-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Yes, that's a shame mate eh, but recent software problems wont have helped eh mate?:confused: