PDA

View Full Version : fav 1 to 8

simon123
15-09-2013, 07:09 AM
is there an other way to get the fav 1 to 8 or just do u press the fav bution ie 1 for 1 and so on is there away to bring them up in a list like on the othere spider boxs and u just scroll down to the one u want from 1 to 8

simon123
16-09-2013, 06:05 AM
no one

simon123
16-09-2013, 06:29 AM
in other words i just press the fav bution is that it then keep presing it 1to 8 what a pain

hianta
16-09-2013, 08:53 AM
hi simon.. as far as I know ? NO. But the fav list's are there to save you time and if your use to the box and are scanning the sat't ( deleting channels you don't need as you go) then one option is to sort each sat like you do with fav's. Yes Yes this sound's stupid but in the end of the day you would be able to press your sat button on the remote and select any sat you were looking to watch (sat button is the gray button under the volume button) in that sense every sat you can get would be a fav and can scroll to the fav/ sat in the list. .. Just a thought it may help if like me you have a pain next door and don't want your dish jumping around all the sats when you watch all your films in fav 3 ( I just put sat's in my fav's TV, film, music and other)