PDA

View Full Version : TM Keys

mr meema
24-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Any updates for TM keys please!

Barney
24-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Last post on this thread :

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?146673-Latest-TM-Softcams-keys&p=885737&viewfull=1#post885737

mr meema
24-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Last post on this thread :

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?146673-Latest-TM-Softcams-keys&p=885737&viewfull=1#post885737

Thanks for the reply Barney, but I've tried this and 39e stuff not clearing anymore.
Am I missing something here?

Cheers Mr.M.

echelon
24-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the reply Barney, but I've tried this and 39e stuff not clearing anymore.

Cheers Mr.M.

yes you are, you are missing the fact that the keys changed last weekend, so the old softcam is no longer working

in other words they were only as good as the day they were posted , so todays news becomes yesterdays history, tomorrow

obtain the new irdeto keys and put them in and 39e will work again

mr meema
24-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks Echelon, I did have a go at changing the keys a couple of days ago, but I couldn't manage that either.
I'm not sure I edited them into the correct location?
What's the score with the TM's are they getting old hat now and if so what should I be looking at without spending too much?

echelon
24-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks Echelon, I did have a go at changing the keys a couple of days ago, but I couldn't manage that either.
I'm not sure I edited them into the correct location?
What's the score with the TM's are they getting old hat now and if so what should I be looking at without spending too much?

that is a million dollar open ended question , isnt it ? ;)

although I no longer buy TM branded goods since the tm9100 lack of support fiasco, the tm5402 has a good review with 7 day epg and barney uses one I believe, so maybe there is still life in them, even if they are rebadged boxes like the blade or DrHD, same goes with the tm-twin oe as a rebadge (or clone) of a vu duo

there is the spiderbox of course, which had its keys posted at the weekend (I have just uploaded the latest irdeto keys in that forum here too)

if you use the correct keys in the correct slots I see no reason why your box cannot handle 39e as long as they do not change, because if they did we would all be affected, new box or old box

on a personal note, I believe you cannot go wrong with a VU box from the sponsors , with the spiderbox 6000 being a good budget box with plenty of support

you should also note I have said in here on many occasions that you tm owners should sort out a fileguy for your softcams ever since compass moved away from them to the spiderbox some 3 years ago, but nobody does so

mr meema
24-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks again!
I would love to know enough about the file situation in order to help out on any level.
If there were only a seminar which dealt with all this stuff ha ha!
Been trying for years to learn something useful, but unfortunately work seems to get in the way of all the good things in life.
For the mo, I would love to just watch the footie tonight.

Cheers!

mr meema
24-09-2013, 07:18 PM
OK so I've tried to enter the keys both via the receiver manually and updating the last issued TM softcam, I can't get Diema to clear.
I'm obviously doing something wrong if 39e is clearing still!

I hate to beg but, Please can someone help!

pmb
24-09-2013, 07:24 PM
The 06 key starting with DB needs entering as 03/53 in position 31 if you have the same softcam as me. Bulsat is currently clearing on my 6800HD.

mr meema
24-09-2013, 07:42 PM
The 06 key starting with DB needs entering as 03/53 in position 31 if you have the same softcam as me. Bulsat is currently clearing on my 6800HD.

You are the best pmb:)
I was sticking the right codes in the wrong location

Thanks to all you guys! your the best

holmroad
25-09-2013, 12:24 AM

Cheers Mr.M.

Which receiver are you using Mr M - I don't believe you have yet said mate?:iamwithstupid:

Aldo
25-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Which receiver are you using Mr M - I don't believe you have yet said mate?:iamwithstupid:

Come to that he has no said much in the last 8 & 1/2 years. ;)

holmroad
25-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Mr M please see softcam I've posted in this thread mate - you should now find Diema opens fine WHICHEVER stb you have!!
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?146673-Latest-TM-Softcams-keys&p=887264#post887264

:respect-055:

mr meema
25-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Hi Chaps,
Sorry for the lack of info, I have a TM 6800HD super with a 1.2m prime focus motorised dish.
I've got a full complement of cams Dragon, Diablo, Viaccess, Irdeto, all of which I don't use, but last night I was about to read up on the Diablo again just in case it may have come in handy. (Probably all redundant now I guess).
I did manage to input the correct keys in the end thanks to pmb, it was the location that was throwing me, but when pmb said 03/53, that was the answer I was looking for.

As for the lack of posts over the last 8 & 1/2 years, I can only say, you guys have given some great advice that over the years, I have had little call to trouble you with my problems. Its great to know you are all out there and I do appreciate the fantastic response.
Please keep up the good work and yes I will make a donation from time to time, I know it's not all about take, take, take!

Please don't stop pointing us in the right direction about other good stuff out there in the heaven's.
I don't have time for much viewing these days, but I like to watch the premiership footy and some European games and NO! I refuse to subscribe to S*Y on the grounds that Mr M*****K has lots more money than me. So if I can't get the occasional stuff on free view, then I won't watch it.
(Hope that little reply made up for a few of the missed years worth of posts) :)

Regards to all Mr M.

ajp
25-09-2013, 09:41 AM
hi well I have got somethink right. just updated bulsat at 39east, pleased with myself thought I would get wrong.
thanks guys

Andrew

holmroad
25-09-2013, 11:30 AM
hi well I have got somethink right. just updated bulsat at 39east, pleased :respect-067::respect-046:with myself thought I would get wrong.
thanks guys

Andrew

Well done Andrew, was that via key inputting or via softcam mate, just as a matter of interest?:respect-067:

rodlogic
26-09-2013, 12:48 PM
You might want to check out the files I posted here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?339-Tools-amp-Editors

There is a Technomatemaker 1.5 which downloads a softcam for technomate - seems to be reasonably up to date
and
STDaemon 3.04 which you can run on a pc and connect your technomate to and download the softcam you have created that way

I used to post updated softcams but gave up after awhile as I just thought most people used the Technomatemaker

ajp
26-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Well done Andrew, was that via key inputting or via softcam mate, just as a matter of interest?:respect-067: thanks holmroad for the vote of confidence it makes me feel good

Andrew

holmroad
26-09-2013, 11:49 PM
thanks holmroad for the vote of confidence it makes me feel good

Andrew

Yes Andrew, but keys entered 'HOW' please mate, via softcam or by manual entry please?:confused:

ajp
27-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Yes Andrew, but keys entered 'HOW' please mate, via softcam or by manual entry please?:confused: I downloaded to a usb stick and used the menu on my tm5402 and did a data transfer, went to one of the channels on bulsat and it worked.

hope this answers your ?

Andrew

holmroad
27-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Ok thanks Andrew - I THINK so mate!! lol!!:respect-051: