PDA

View Full Version : How to set the time. 6000

den123
25-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Hi guys how do you set the time on the 6000 I keep putting time in then when I switch the box off time is wrong. Thanks

hianta
25-09-2013, 12:09 PM
not sure what the problem would be but in
system settings-
-time
-GMT usage = on
-time zone = +1
- sleep time off
thats my set up and usually takes the time off the network
sorry if this is no help
ps if the network channel your on is a different time this could be the problem (that used to hapen on my TM box)

den123
25-09-2013, 12:46 PM
what about summer time setting

den123
25-09-2013, 12:49 PM
this list is brill mate

blueking
25-09-2013, 01:10 PM
what about summer time setting
The "summer time" option seems to be disabled when the GMT usage = on, which doesn't look correct.

I'm using the same time setup as hianta, which works Ok in the UK.

hianta
25-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Sorry I never got back to you and blueking is correct so hope your problem is now fixed?
there is a manual for this box in big pint lol https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?151115-Spiderbox-manuals-and-guides&p=884758#post884758

extract from manual=
Time
GMT Setting: Turning ON? OFF the GMT function determines whether or not your set-top box refreshes Its system time according to the PTS (Program Transport Stream) time field of the current program,
(1) If you set the option to ON, the system time will synchronize to the PTS time field of the current program; otherwise, the system time will refresh itself with the PTS time only once after power on.
(2)GMT setting is ON by default.
• Time Zone: you can set your time zone here to display the local time. (1)This feature is available only when the GMT setting is set to ON: if the GMT is off, the system will skip this option when you try to select it using <Up/Down> buttons.
(2)The change of Time Zone will immediately reflect the system time.

hope this helps . oh and ty lol..