PDA

View Full Version : cccam on spiderboxes

vamas
04-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Can some one tell me what cccam version is installed on the spider boxes 9900 and 6000. Reason i ask is that I was given some lines which should work with any cccam over 2.09.

thanks for an answer - vamas

Roadrunner
04-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Never seen any info on the forum , but tested myself and 2.0.9 , 2.0.11, 2.1.1 ,2.1.3 , 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 work without a problem, no reason why yours shouldn`t.
2.2 and above I had problems with but that could be down to me not knowing exactly what the hell I am doing :)

vamas
04-10-2013, 10:25 PM
@roadrunner
Do you mean that you loaded different cccam?

Roadrunner
04-10-2013, 10:35 PM
NO, you don`t get to load anything to a SB6000.

I just used lines using above versions of CCcam. Normally when I get a line i run it thru a page that checks if it is still avail. Apart from the availability in the results it tells me what cccam version it is. I keep a record of servers and cccam versions so I know what tree I am barking at next time I find a working line.

-------------------------------------------------------------

NB:-

You can upload your lines via USB stick if you wish too.

All you need to do is to create a file called yourname.cnd in the notepad and drop your lines in there then upload to your box.
Sample file attached (with a dummy N and C line) to save you looking all over the place for it. Just replace the dummy lines wih your own save to your memory stick and load to your box. (Menu->System settings->Software Update->OK->S/W Upgrade->OK->Down to root and right to the list of files-> select your file and OK ->Confirm when asked. Done
If your port number on the line is less than 5 digits use 0's before the number ie. its 601 use 00601

echelon
09-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Can some one tell me what cccam version is installed on the spider boxes 9900 and 6000. Reason i ask is that I was given some lines which should work with any cccam over 2.09.

thanks for an answer - vamas

its v2.14 according to my dm800 oscam, same as on the previous boxes like the 7k and 9k

and no you cannot change it , its built into the patch on bespoke boxes like the spiderbox