PDA

View Full Version : Help with setting up azbox

altyguy
06-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Hello there guys all new to the AZBOX prem + box need some info help on how to add CCCam plus what is he best image to use.
thanks guys for any info.#

Burnham
06-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Wow, you have a lot of reading to catch up on. You need to spend at least a week to read up what's already here in the forum on hundreds of old posts.

In a nutshell - use the original image to get a simulated form of CCcаm - at least once you work out how to set it up you have a box you can rely on.

Or you can load one of the enigma2 images specially adapted for the AZbox. Then load traditional CCcаm. But don't expect an easy life or a 100% reliable PVR.

If you want to try an enigma2 image I suggest OpenRSI. Use v2.1 if you have an old box, use v3.0 if you have one of the later versions of the AZBox.

altyguy
07-10-2013, 02:24 PM
thanks for you help am getting nowhere fast with this box.
its now telling me i need to update the kernel is old but i have tried AZup but still telling me its old and can't get pass this,
is there any image out there i can put on a use with a updated kernel software
thanks again.

Burnham
08-10-2013, 02:11 PM
We need much more information. Otherwise any replies are just guesswork. To start with:

1/ Exactly what version of AZBox is it. Should have something written on the front, and on the rear label.

2/ What image was on the box when you got it

3/ What image are you trying to load with AZup

zeini
08-10-2013, 08:35 PM
What Azup version do you use?