PDA

View Full Version : tm5402

ajp
07-10-2013, 01:19 PM
hi all I have now setup my receiver to work with my router and can view you tube what do I do after I reach hidden menu if I am allowed to ask

thanks

Aldo
07-10-2013, 01:34 PM
hi all I have now setup my receiver to work with my router and can view you tube what do I do after I reach hidden menu if I am allowed to ask

thanks

I do not have this receiver, but I assume that the info you require will be in this FAQ Section:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?160124-FAQ-for-tm5402s-HD-box

ajp
07-10-2013, 02:24 PM
I do not have this receiver, but I assume that the info you require will be in this FAQ Section:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?160124-FAQ-for-tm5402s-HD-box hi aldo thanks for reply I have been to that thread

but carn't quite work it out but no doubt it's me

Andrew

ajp
07-10-2013, 02:27 PM
If you have a lien of sorts just enter it.
If you have no line then youtube etc is all there is.
Let us know what you have. hi manic01 I have lines in the hidden menu have put my info in I think
but when I press connect nothing happens

andrew

oaktye
07-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Also make sure you have set to newcamd or cccam correctly to the line you have

ajp
07-10-2013, 03:33 PM
If lines are active they will connect.
You must have ip connection as youtube works.
And you must of loaded add on as you say you have entered lines.
Make sure upper and lower case are entered currect.yes ip setting are ok as I can see them. I have patched it and have loaded the addon. my problem starts when I use hidden menu.
I am not sure what I put in even though I have read others info must be doing something wrong

echelon
07-10-2013, 03:44 PM
also make sure there are no spurious spaces , attention to detail is paramount here

the hostname is just the actual dns name, do not have the C colon space or N colon space in it

so like example.dyndns.org

and as stated make sure you are using upper or lowercase the same as the provided info line

the port has to be 5 digits, like 12000 or 09999 etc

similar instructions were given to spiderbox owners here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?163064-advice-setting-sever-up and here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?163500-Spider-Box-6000HD-connection-problems-IKS-working-but-no-CCCam

ajp
07-10-2013, 04:03 PM
You entering line using usb or remote?
If using remote.

slot0 =
{
name: Connection_0
ip: cline address
user:Your username
password:Your pass
protocol: Select cccam or newcamd525 depends if c or n line
deskey:01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 Only alter if using n line and different deskey supplied
filtermode: auto
filterindex: 0
port: Your port number
timeout: 3
Admin: 1 hi this is my line up

name
protocol
timeout
filter
filterlist
id
password
des-key
address
port

password I no about and des-key goes a light colour when I protocol

hope this helps

ajp
07-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Hope highlights helps

hi m8 I have tried all of what you highlight but with no result all I am getting is you tube to work

ajp
07-10-2013, 05:26 PM
hi manic01 I have followed your post for me and I still carn't get the box to connect
all I can get is you tube

I have looked at my router settings and carn't see what port to put in.

It's driving me mad

ajp
07-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Where are you getting the line from?

where I gave you the server list from in the hidden menu that I access

ajp
07-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Who has supplied the c line?
Have you actually got an active known working c or n line or are you hoping that the TM5402 supplies it own?

that's a ? I carn't answer I don't know what the c line is as I don't know where to find in the server list that I use in the hidden menu. I only have what I gave you before

ajp
07-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Ok you dont have a c line.
You need to try a free trial line from a payserver.
The TM5402 does not inc a c line unless you have bought from a pay server dealer.
I think you need to learn what a cline is and how to get one.
Google cccam free trial etc.
Cant go any further with this as against the rules.

I understand, my dish needs realigning so the guy who did it I will ask him will just have to do with free stuff or buy a proper card

If I get up and running will put up a post letting you know

thanks for your help

andrew

echelon
07-10-2013, 05:55 PM
if you havent obtained a c line separately then that is why nothing works

get the line first from somewhere else, then put the details in as detailed by manic01 in this thread

this forum cannot help you with that if you havent got one , we can only help you put the correct details in the correct places

ajp
07-10-2013, 06:02 PM
if you havent obtained a c line separately then that is why nothing works

get the line first from somewhere else, then put the details in as detailed by manic01 in this thread

this forum cannot help you with that if you havent got one , we can only help you put the correct details in the correct places

hi echelon this the problem I have understanding what c line. I guess if I find one I can put onto a usb and upload it to the box.

More learning for me to do.

thanks

Andrew

mean while will have just watch free stuff

Roadrunner
07-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Maybe this would be of some help to you:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?156583-clines&p=843827&viewfull=1#post843827
Nicely explains what clines are without technical jargon.

ajp
07-10-2013, 06:47 PM
thanks roadrunner all I need to do now is understand clines and do a search

thanks

ajp
10-10-2013, 01:44 PM
@AJP
Ok find attached a dummy c line for loading
Firts make sure latest patch is loaded and add on loaded.
Paste this file onto usb stick.
Load usb stick into receiver.
Select menu
select usb
select data transfer
select the file ajp csinfo
Press ok
File will load.
After loaded exit menu.

You may have to reboot receiver for file to show.
Use remote control and press IP button near bottom right of remote
Enter 8281
You should now see in line one name AJP
If you see that line is loaded correctly.
This is a dummy line so dont expect it to open channels hi this worked thanks

echelon
10-10-2013, 02:29 PM
hi this worked thanks

ok , now open in in notepad on your pc and look at the slot 0 (zero) section

you will see how it is made up

the relevant parts are

name: AJP - this is what you decide to name the host that you eventually use, just so you can identify it
ip: - this is where you put the actual web address of the host you eventually use instead of the dummy one in there
user: - the username provided to you by the "provider" of your line
password: the password provided goes here
protocol: this is either cccam or newcamd525, depending if its a c line or n line
port: change this to the port number given by your "provider"

normally the other lines are left alone

you can use slot1 and slot2 and the rest for more "providers" , meaning you can obtain more lines from different ppl for different packages etc, either do so or dont, its up to you , some only have one line , others may have several

so now you have a working file that can be adapted to suit your own box and your own line provider details
what I have done is point out the relevant parts that usually change

hostname , hostname web address , username , password and a 5 digit port number

there are explanations of cccam and newcamd in the dreambox forums here on satpimps, if you wanted to delve more deeply into it, or if you receive and actual line that you will have to split into its component parts and use the bits that are relevant in your box and ignore the bits that are not relevant or not used

ajp
10-10-2013, 03:45 PM
ok , now open in in notepad on your pc and look at the slot 0 (zero) section

you will see how it is made up

the relevant parts are

name: AJP - this is what you decide to name the host that you eventually use, just so you can identify it
ip: - this is where you put the actual web address of the host you eventually use instead of the dummy one in there
user: - the username provided to you by the "provider" of your line
password: the password provided goes here
protocol: this is either cccam or newcamd525, depending if its a c line or n line
port: change this to the port number given by your "provider"

normally the other lines are left alone

you can use slot1 and slot2 and the rest for more "providers" , meaning you can obtain more lines from different ppl for different packages etc, either do so or dont, its up to you , some only have one line , others may have several

so now you have a working file that can be adapted to suit your own box and your own line provider details
what I have done is point out the relevant parts that usually change

hostname , hostname web address , username , password and a 5 digit port number

there are explanations of cccam and newcamd in the dreambox forums here on satpimps, if you wanted to delve more deeply into it, or if you receive and actual line that you will have to split into its component parts and use the bits that are relevant in your box and ignore the bits that are not relevant or not used

thanks m8 for the info I will give this a lot of reading to make sure I get it right, and you hear from me I have done

thanks

andrew