PDA

View Full Version : spider 6000 hd channel editor

EXTRAFACTO
04-11-2013, 11:24 AM
This morning i have had a play around with it..
it scans in sat lists useing online database so quick
you can select what you want to scan...tv no radio etc
hotbird normally gives me scanned by my box around 1400 tv channels,lots i would not watch...ie i do not speak the lingo...and you dont get the option of selecting english audio

using this editor,i was able to get it down to 472 channels
just select which programs you want...then when you completly done...save it...
put the file on usb stick...load to box...and you have your own personalised channel list
great job ...and a big thanks to the guys who made this channel editor possible...:respect-001:

Roadrunner
04-11-2013, 11:47 AM
...hotbird normally gives me scanned by my box around 1400 tv channels,lots i would not watch...ie i do not speak the lingo
and you dont get the option of selecting english audio using this editor..
Yes you do :) Right click on the channel you want to change the audio, select Edit Channel and change the APID. Worth organizing channels with a site like Lyngsat open in seperate window so you can check which channels come with english audio and you can copy the APIDS from. Much easier though is to just check against lyngsat and keeping the ones with english audio, and switch them to org/english/und later from within the box (the choice is remembered by the box)I found it to be quicker that way, but of course its a matter of personal choice.

EXTRAFACTO
04-11-2013, 11:55 AM
yes mate i know you can change audio...what i meant was...i left out the channels that did not allow audio change...ie..if in german only etc
so all the channels i have now..i can audio change to english...sorry for the confusion

Roadrunner
04-11-2013, 12:01 PM
:) I did the same with my channels, apart from channels in 4 languages that I can comfortably understand and the ones that come with selectable audio I killed off the rest too. Thought you were looking for how to change the audio in the editor, sorry :)