PDA

View Full Version : DM8000HD and usals

brain
08-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Hi guys,
Still working at ny positioner problem prior to getting the guy back. Have a TM2600 for 1m dish. I was helped recently by satpaul re the fact that they dont always work well with DBs. However - it is even worse with a TM - it needs resetting each time. On the DB after a while or when switching on it just flashes and nothing happens.Message is tune failed but if you change to another channel on same sat it says same and then a couple of seconds all comes in. After that it will move freely from one sat to another. Leave it for a while and the process is the same.I am happy to have it replaced but just wonder, sicneenc this is my first time with usals I have omitted a setting. Does anything need to be set in the disequ panel? atm it is set as on. Many thanks for any help - Cheers Brain

harddriver
08-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Hi

No you have nothing to set in the DiSEqC Menue
Go to the Menue Setup/Service Searching/Tuner config/
there select the Tuner were you have the Rotor and open it up
how to set it up you can see on the Pictures
59110 59111

There is nothing more to do by using the USALS Mode

brain
08-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Hi harddriver,
Thankyou - I thought that was what was needed, but the installer said I needed disequ on so will revert that page! Ive had a superjack motor for about ten years and although I know my way about dreamboxes I havent used usals here in england although I have had no probs in france with a dark motor. It may be, if this doesnt work, that as satpaul said the TM motors dont always agree with the DBs. Cheers - Brain