PDA

View Full Version : compass chanel list

simon123
10-11-2013, 02:38 PM
i want to add 2 more satllites to compass list how do i do this in the new spiderbox 6000 sat edit im stuck iv gone back to the old patch so i dont crash the box any help would be apreshated

simon123
12-11-2013, 02:39 AM
any one please im stuck

Roadrunner
12-11-2013, 03:11 AM
Sorry Simon, I have posted what I thought was a solution to your problem, but tested here and it does not work, so I deleted the post, will test some more and post back,

superstarmac
12-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Sorry Simon, I have posted what I thought was a solution to your problem, but tested here and it does not work, so I deleted the post, will test some more and post back,

What was your attempted solution that failed?

Have you found a bug with the editor?

In the current version, it should be a case of right click > add satelltie, then manually add all the TP's

Or.....

Right click > And download the pre-loaded Sats/TP's from king of sat, you will then need to load this into the reciever, scan the new satellites, open it back in the editor and do the favourites

Or.....

Open Compass List > Tools > Save Favourites

Then New > Internet Database > Select all the sats you require > Re-Import the favourites that you saved

Let me know how that goes :)

superstarmac
12-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Open Compass List > Tools > Save Favourites

Then New > Internet Database > Select all the sats you require > Re-Import the favourites that you saved

Let me know how that goes :)

I have just tested this for you and found a bug with the Fav Import, 30 channels are not picked up due to the channel name length

I'll look into it today/tonight :)

Roadrunner
12-11-2013, 03:49 PM
I am sure it was just me doing something wrong, but opened the compass list, saved the favourites, then opened new database made sure that all the sats that compasses list covers are ticked + ticked two random sats 4.8e and 28e (as that is something simillar to what Simon wants to do) and downloaded channels. When done i tried to import the saved Favourites which returned an error saying that 199 channels could not be added. That is why I deleted my previous post.

Edit: I must have missed something, re-run the whole procedure and now down to 30 channels too.

^^COMPASS^^
12-11-2013, 05:35 PM
A total of 13 satellites now & 5,962 TV Channels
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164222-Spiderbox_HD6000_-Channel_List

ONLY to be used with the latest Patch

vamas
13-11-2013, 03:54 PM
@Compass
Do I understand properly that we can have all these channels and also IPTV at once?
I would also like to thank you for all the assistance you give us all that visit this forum.
vamas

jbvid
13-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi
Yes, IPTV also.
jb