PDA

View Full Version : help with wireless setup please

cutain
12-11-2013, 11:06 PM
i am trying to get wireless set upon my sb6000 wired is ok, but if I try to set up wireless i9 am having problems I go to netwoirk settings choose wireless and it finds my virginmedia network but shows red locked padlock, I press connect and the keyboard appears I enter my passphrase and try to connect but am bounced back to the keyboard again with the first letter or number highlighted in white I have tried passphrase and wps pin but are not getting this to work . I set up a new dvd player wth wifi and had no problems possibly going wrong with keyboar entry and saving passkey thank you:o15:

jbvid
12-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi
After entering your passphrase and pressing the disc save icon just wait for it to connect, no key pressing (Wi-Fi IP) to Auto
jb

blackdevil
13-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Keyboard by default is in caps so maybe you have to change A-->a

den123
13-11-2013, 12:31 PM
why do you wont wireless if you have wired all set up wired is better i thought

Knacker
13-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Cutain you are entering your Modem Password key( found underneath your Modem)side scroll to multmedia-open network settings and enter key,hope this helps,Knacker and when enterting text the save button is the large square on right three or four down

cutain
14-11-2013, 01:40 PM
thanks all caps lock was the culprit. den 123v trying to cut down on cable clutter