PDA

View Full Version : Picons for cool epg

the gaggsy
13-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Downloaded some picons (?source unknown?) put them on a usb stick and set up the usb as a mount...
Didn't work, no picons showing on Coolmans CoolEPG Guide.

Telnetted the duo 2 with this:
ln -s /media/sdb1/picon/usr/share/enigma2
Yet still no picons showing.

Doe's Coolmans CoolEPG need something extra or special or maybe the telnet line is wrong for enigma2???

Talking Coolmans CoolEPG, is there a way to make it the default epg??????

Any help appreciated.

echelon
13-11-2013, 11:26 PM
you need the folder called picon on the usb stick in a rear usb slot, inside it is contained all the picons which show up on the bottom left (in the infobar) when you select a channel

if they show up when you select a channel (or press the OK button on the channel you are watching to bring up the infobar), then they show up in coolepg too (if not then they wont)

I uploaded some recently into the dreambox picon section here on the forum, I use the latest mmc ones myself

edit

so according to your posted path , the picons should be inside the picon folder of the root directory

/media/sdb1/picon/

the gaggsy
14-11-2013, 01:21 PM
For some reason. don't drink so can't blame that, I loaded the picon folder like this:::
usb****picon****picon holding the images. Didn't check it before because I was sure I had done it right.
Removed the first picon folder and now the images are working fine.

Thanks for your time - again - echelon, much appreciated. Perhaps you'd be good enough to close this thread now.