PDA

View Full Version : IKS not working

jeetley2
15-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi
After loading the latest softcam key on my 6000HD box the IKS is not opening any of its scrambled channels unless IKS is down this morning. Network connection is there in the IKS menu and it says 'connected' as well. Any idea!. Regards

bob
15-11-2013, 10:59 AM
There have been problems with the new keys, without going into detail so contact the key supplier, they will know of the problems. I assume you have tried all the rebooting router, box etc.

satwyn
15-11-2013, 11:38 AM
not able to connect here either all i have is connecting and no new patch has been installed no expiry date either

welshpaddy
15-11-2013, 11:54 AM
go into menu network switch iks off exit menu network again switch back on and register again just done this as mine was off all came back on this has happened many times to me

satwyn
15-11-2013, 11:58 AM
tried that a few times so far no luck all i have is connecting and nothing else

cutain
15-11-2013, 01:40 PM
same for me I did not install softcam but still not connecting

jeetley2
15-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi
Since my box is only 2 months old I took it back to the shop this morning where I bought it from. I was told that they have contacted IKS who are having a line problem and which leads to their server not functioning properly. The fault will be corrected some time today. I don't know if everyone having problem with IKS today or only few of us. Regards

jeetley2
15-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi
All working now since last few minutes. Regards

alkasem
15-11-2013, 02:20 PM
My box brand new got it yesterday I have same problem...**** seller told me this morning to wait till tomorrow afternoon(he know about the issue) but he don't know how to resolve the problem....thinking to return the box.

bob
15-11-2013, 02:33 PM
This message is posted for IKS.
Exclamation Upgrade in progress
The system will be down for some hours today while equipment upgrade is under way.
We will try to have everything working again by peak viewing times.

2colby
15-11-2013, 03:46 PM
My box has connected again in the last few minutes.

hianta
15-11-2013, 05:49 PM
It's an interesting thought that people think they have a guarantee to watch unsubscribed channels on this box?
At the end of the day If you don't have a card to put in then you just bought a free view sat box?

echelon
15-11-2013, 08:35 PM
It's an interesting thought that people think they have a guarantee to watch unsubscribed channels on this box?
At the end of the day If you don't have a card to put in then you just bought a free view sat box?

very true, and very strange if they think that too

its worth noting that under uk laws an item can only be returned if its faulty and so not fit for purpose

if I buy a TV and my electric goes off or my aerial has been blown down or there is a transmitter fault at winter hill I cannot return the tv just because I have no working channels or it wont "come on" !!!

these satellite boxes are sold fta and as long as it can be demonstrated to work as per how the manufacturer intended it to work and has no inherent faults then no consumer has the right to return it, definitely not if its been third party patched with non-manufacturer firmware and most definitely not if it does not open unsubscribed channels

if I were the retailer I would check the firmware installed is still the same as when it was sold, I would also scan it on a sly dish and check bbc and itv channels work etc, assuming all is well I would give it back to the customer as meeting its legal requirements and advertised specifications in full

you will get owners taking back jailbroken apple iphones that wont accept 3rd party apps wanting a refund next !!! ;) LOL

chopper1
15-11-2013, 10:14 PM
mine is not working ,all i have is connecting and nothing else?

Expiry date is not not until June 2014

Edit working now!!

hianta
15-11-2013, 10:34 PM
mine is not working ,all i have is connecting and nothing else?

Exoiry date i aa note of is not until June 2014

I can confirm that the channels I checked are open.

welshpaddy
15-11-2013, 10:58 PM
iks working ok on 9000 hd

skomedal
15-11-2013, 11:05 PM
iks working ok on 9000 hd

So what?

This is 6000 hd forum:D

echelon
15-11-2013, 11:08 PM
So what?

This is 6000 hd forum

its coming from the same place !!! so its NOT limited to just the 6000 spiderbox

also, please note members are reminded about rule 9b too

9b)

Technical discussion on CS is ok but no discussions about SKY or Vi*sat c/s or iks or cards; or about VM c/s or iks or cards , or about similar pay server or pay services or "special gifts" are allowed on here

so yes this is the spiderbox 6000HD section, and NOT the iks section as we dont have one !!

skomedal
15-11-2013, 11:11 PM
sorry

EXTRAFACTO
15-11-2013, 11:14 PM
like echelon states...iks is iks...not from different places
mine went for maybe 5 mins...but straight back no problems
(when it went off,after a few mins wait...i did reboot my router came on straight away)

den123
16-11-2013, 11:07 AM
My iks is off just says connecting. Is anyone else off

den123
16-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Just rebooted rooter all ok now thanks

echelon
16-11-2013, 11:16 AM
please use the forum that uses the name kisav (anagram) to discuss IKS questions, as its specifically against the rules here to discuss IKS and this is the official spiderbox 6000 forum , not the place for discussing 3rd party "gifts" once any spiderbox is patched (their IKS works on any patched HD spiderbox, something the 6000 owners seem to have conveniently forgotten and they have their own discussion forum specifically for discussions about it)

I already listed the rules which clearly mention this in rule 9B

this forum is for any VALID discussion regarding the spiderbox 6000 HD which can be about patching them , channel lists, discussing how to input channel lists or softcams or iptv channels , how to sort channels into specific order or copy channels into the favs, technical queries , specification queries and any other similar query that does not involve using IKS or using CS

thread closed