PDA

View Full Version : Big problems with new 6000

JOE.MADDISON
16-11-2013, 10:08 PM
bought a 6000 today,set it up box was sealed,loaded 11/11 patch etc.waited long time to connect then gave an expiry date of 8/6/14 do you not get 12 months gift. THENafter one minute on disconnected for 5 mins ,then one one min off 7mins,network shows login failed then eventualy reconnects but on off on off all the time,tried a test my 9000 on new key on SAME CHANNEL is stable but the 6000 is UNWATCHABLE********>help :confused: :confused:

jbvid
16-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Hi
It is 12 months with a NEW 6000hd, looks like your supplier or whoever has been using it, was it listed as new?
Just to add and ask, you haven't put you old Spiderbox 9000 key in the 6000hd have you?
jb

JOE.MADDISON
16-11-2013, 11:04 PM
no my spider 9000 new key had to be changed as it was giving the same on off problem the replacement key resolved that problem....the new spider 6000 was blank and i had to load the special patch the box took about 15 mins to connect and came bake with that date and unwatchable channels (SAME as the first renewal key supplied for my 9000,which was fixed by a replacement key) it looks to me that the server is now oversubscribed and can NOT cope with the demand of sp6000 sales.when one buys a box what have you to do to ensure it has not been flashed before,is this sat trade a load of dell boys,only there to rip you off.only got the box today after all the praise on here for it but I would warn others think again,its not providing the service we all want,IT NEeDs.... FIXING..can not see why i would want to take the key of my 9000 to use it on a 6000 which supposedly wish fully thinking gives free 12 month gift,so buyer beware!!!!went to the dealers shop today he brought out a sealed box so.........

jbvid
16-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Hi
Well you need to take these problems up with your 6000HD supplier. Take it back to the shop and show them.
jb

Roadrunner
16-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, what special patch (apart from the 11/11/13) did you have to load?

echelon
17-11-2013, 12:33 AM
doesnt look like this was our sponsor here, and the rules here clearly forbid discussions about other dealers or retailers and their shortcomings or whatever

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?56249-Forum-Rules&p=394286#post394286

No references to other satellite forums or retailers
No defamatory or libellous remarks about other forums or retailers. (see rule 15 too)
For example if you were banned on another forum that’s between you and the forum in question. Please do not bring your grievances about other forums or retailers or their services here

11) No discussion is allowed about other forums or retailers or adverts no matter what the issues may be.

if you buy from LEE at goldwafers you get what you pay for, with good backup and assistance if needs be

buy from somebody else and you take a gamble, and if you are not happy with that retailer then that is between yourself and that retailer, nothing to do with satpimps and you dont air the dirty washing on our forum

end of story

ps:- I am getting sick and tired of repeating myself when it comes to IKS discussions

its banned on satpimps, so no more IKS talk

9b) Technical discussion on CS is ok but no discussions about SKY or Vi*sat c/s or iks or cards; or about VM c/s or iks or cards , or about similar pay server or pay services or "special gifts" are allowed on here, including the encryptions used like VideoG**** and N*S by SKY and other broadcasters

I indicated this here in post #26

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164193-Login-Failed!!/page2

and here too in posts #14 and #24

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164357-IKS-not-working/page2

thread closed as it breaches several rules already