PDA

View Full Version : Digi Albi HD channels (Spiderbox HD9000)

SAMH54
17-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Although I have the latest patch on my spiderbox HD9000.I donot get any the digialbi HD channels and
other HD channels on other satellite.
Is there somethings I can be doing .My ccam provider says I should config my receiver.but I donot understand .
can someone please enlight me on this ?

echelon
17-11-2013, 01:31 AM
are you receiving fta HD channels like bbc1HD , itv1HD , c4HD etc from 28.2 east ?

are you getting fta HD channels on 19e like zdf HD and qvc plus HD and servus tv HD ?

ALSO, check your patch date in system info says MARCH 29 2012

now check your box has a valid ip address and an internet connection

ping the box ip from your laptop or pc to make sure that works ok

check you have put the cccam details in correctky

now check it says "connect" in network - client

SAMH54
17-11-2013, 01:53 AM
thankyou Echelon,Yes,I do get all the HD channels you mention,but not those on 16East!
Also my patch date in the system info is MARCH 29,2012!

bonovox
17-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Digit alb hd channels are on card/receiver pairing, as is most of the digit alb services.

Aldo
17-11-2013, 02:12 AM
Digit alb hd channels are on card/receiver pairing, as is most of the digit alb services.

Could it be that the channels the OP refers to, he is trying to access them with " My ccam provider "

echelon
17-11-2013, 02:15 AM
thankyou Echelon,Yes,I do get all the HD channels you mention,but not those on 16East!
Also my patch date in the system info is MARCH 29,2012!

in that case there is nothing further you can do with your box, if you have checked everything I said

any other issues are not a matter for this forum but between yourself and any cccam provider

if the channels are paired then you wont decode them, assuming you actually receive them

you have not said if you are receiving them or not, so check signal and quality using the info button

"getting them" is not a valid term here

you are either receiving them , or not

if you are "receiving them", then are you decoding them , yes or no (if no thats between you and said provider)