PDA

View Full Version : jls chanels

simon123
17-11-2013, 08:58 AM
no sound on the c movies on 1 west any one else having the same problem

Mickha
17-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Try changing the audio option, on the 9000 you just press the red button, if this fails try deleting the channel and manually scanning it in again.

simon123
17-11-2013, 02:03 PM
im using the spiderbox 6000 any other sugestions please

Mickha
17-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Check your manual, for how to alter the audio option, but some films don't have an English sound track available.
Try deleting the channel and re-scanning it in.
The Forum section is listed as Spiderbox 7000HD, which is similar to the 9000HD.

hianta
17-11-2013, 02:30 PM
im using the spiderbox 6000 any other sugestions please

It's in the manual.. press audio then left or right till you have what you want then exit.. if still no sound or what you want then audio is not available in your language or it a code thing..
hope this helps

simon123
17-11-2013, 05:49 PM
i dont under stand what u MEAN MATE

Mickha
17-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Which post don't you understand?
If it's the last post, by hianta, he probably means press the audio button, on your remote control, then use the arrow buttons, to select the audio option that's working, then exit.
You might want to read your Spiderbox 6000 HD manual, or online guides, then follow the instructions, until you feel confident using the numerous options new satellite receivers now offer.

hianta
17-11-2013, 07:59 PM
i dont under stand what u MEAN MATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbBsdP2lvMg&feature=youtu.be

It's a short video of what I ment simon123 so have a look If It's me you dont understand....

simon123
18-11-2013, 07:05 AM
do u mean press the audio in the tv set up is that right

jbvid
18-11-2013, 09:49 AM
No, the Audio button is on the Remote control, second row down, third one across with 'AUDIO' written on it in white letters.
The left and right Arrow buttons are in the center of the remote control either side of the OK button.
A look at the Manual as was suggested by Mickha clearly shows the remote options on page 1.
jb

Aldo
18-11-2013, 10:20 AM
There is also a version of the user manual posted in this thread started by the OP:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?163220-6000-manual

hianta
18-11-2013, 11:52 AM
do u mean press the audio in the tv set up is that right

Just to make sure that you do have the same remote control as the rest of us?

I think there could be two types of remote control for the spiderbox/ smartbox 6000HD ?
One has the AUDIO printed on the button the other does not but I believe that the button serves the same purpose.
goto the tv channel you are trying to watch.
Now ,on the remote control
1 . press the second button from the right on the first row of four buttons at the top. (this should open the tv audio menu)
2 . press the right arrow button thats point's right in the circle cluster . (this should change the audio language each time you press it)
3 . when you have the language or sound (sometime it can have no audio so change to see) just press the button that's just above and to the right of the right arrow button that's got exit printed on it

I know this was the problem when I went to check for you yesterday. (AUDIO AUDIO) So you need to set the Audio...

Roadrunner
18-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Just to make sure that you do have the same remote control as the rest of us?

I think there could be two types of remote control for the spiderbox/ smartbox 6000HD ?
One has the AUDIO printed on the button the other does not but I believe that the button serves the same purpose.(....)
BOTH remotes are identical apart from the name written on it. One says Spiderbox and the other SmartBox. All have the same buttons and they are labeled identically, also both can be used to control either box. Hope it helps to prevent another myth being built around the Spiderbox

echelon
18-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Does anyone bother to learn/read anything any more or do they just come straight on here and post and let someone else do all the work?

the OP rarely reads his own open threads, does not read his old threads so repeats the same posts as new threads, and does not read the tutorials written by others on here, nor does he read instruction manuals either

he does not employ any type of spelling checker before posting and half the time its textspeak or gobbledegook that is posted so he is warned and those posts are removed due to a total lack of clarity

he also does not read the rules here despite being told to on many occasions and has had numerous warnings about rule breaking because of this

so most members do read and follow instructions and manuals and threads, but a few persistent offenders spoil the forum because they are too lazy to do these simple tasks like reading threads and instruction manuals and tutorials, one of my tasks is to decide if I think those threads can be permitted or should be removed due to the total lack of respect shown to others in posting such posts, especially if no research has been done

there will come a time when I will become so exasperated by this attitude that a compulsory "holiday" from the forum will ensue , similar to when yellow and red cards build up to a point where a footballer like suarez gets a ban for weeks or months on the pitch ;)

hianta
18-11-2013, 02:25 PM
I feel this post like a lot of other posts in the spiderbox 6000HD has moved off subject of the original post?
I agree with everyone but it is no longer INFO for this box and have updated the video on this subject ?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164410-Navigating-the-fav-s-sat-s-and-channel-list

echelon
18-11-2013, 02:30 PM
I feel this post like a lot of other posts in the spiderbox 6000HD has moved off subject of the original post?
I agree with everyone but it is no longer INFO for this box and have updated the video on this subject ?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164410-Navigating-the-fav-s-sat-s-and-channel-list

a lot of the earlier confusion lay in the FACT that the OP posted this thread in the spiderbox 7000 forum, hence the first few replies which were more to do with the 7000 and 9000 boxes

when it was ascertained that the OP was referring to his new 6000 and not the older boxes the thread was moved by a MOD to the 6000 forum and so its become extremely confusing, especially as the OP doesnt appear to have read his own instruction manual, even though you posted a copy of that instruction manual on the forum here especially for him some time ago

a total lack of due diligence as is usual for him

rigsby
18-11-2013, 02:30 PM
after seeing the thread title, i thought WTF.. a band had got it's own channel now.

echelon
18-11-2013, 02:36 PM
after seeing the thread title, i thought WTF.. a band had got it's own channel now.

I did not know what to think as regards the thread title (and still dont) so totally ignored it, same as manic01 was mentioning earlier, I left it to the MOD who was trying to sort it all out

simon123
18-11-2013, 05:02 PM
got it thank u very much

Aldo
18-11-2013, 05:07 PM
got it thank u very much

Maybe you could elaborate on the above statement and say what it is that you got, and how you achieve it. ???

simon123
18-11-2013, 06:05 PM
thank u all again:bowing-036::bowing-036:

skomedal
18-11-2013, 06:10 PM
thank u all again:bowing-036::bowing-036:

R U taking the P

Its rude to request help from other members then not to explain how you resolved the problem, maybe helpful for other members with that same prob.

Aldo
18-11-2013, 06:29 PM
R U taking the P

Its rude to request help from other members then not to explain how you resolved the problem, maybe helpful for other members with that same prob.

Maybe in future members will treat his requests with the same contempt, and then he will have to learn to read the forum.

skomedal
18-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Maybe in future members will treat his requests with the same contempt, and then he will have to learn to read the forum.

Or better still members ignore them.

Do not think other forums would be so helpful.

OP cried wolf once too many times.

Regards

simon123
19-11-2013, 05:52 AM
thank u again hianta :hurray::hurray: yhe problem was it did not say audio on the remote conle

echelon
19-11-2013, 09:55 AM
thank u again hianta :hurray::hurray:

yhe problem was it did not say audio on the remote conle

in PROPER english he means

the problem was it did not say audio on the remote control

thread closed