PDA

View Full Version : new spiderbox editor

simon123
21-11-2013, 06:27 AM
iv down loades the new spiderbox edite what is the best way to put just the providers on each satllite u want to watch with out doing a full scan

Roadrunner
21-11-2013, 08:15 AM
I don`t know if its what you are looking for (as I cant understand your post) but when you create your new list you can press settings and tick the box to show PROVIDERs. When you download the internet database you will then see the name of each channel/satellite/frequency/provider for every channel. Then you can press TOOLS->SOrt Channels->Provider which will organize your channels by provider

Aldo
21-11-2013, 09:58 AM
(as I cant understand your post)

That's hardly surprising. :D

blueking
21-11-2013, 12:53 PM
You can't currently select which providers to download on the Internet download dialog only categories, but if you sort the channels after the download it is easy to select all the providers you don't want and then delete them all, as one big block of unwanted channels.

We are looking at the possibility of storing the channel data per provider per satellite, so you could have 10 providers on the same satellite, I think the box can cope with this, it gets around the limit of the favs.