PDA

View Full Version : 6000 h d

Knacker
21-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi all,if this post is in the wrong place forgive me,I noticed lately that when I put on the Liverpool channel True Drama comes on,theyare both on the same transponder,also the signal stremgth is 76 and quality is 67 now maybe that is as it should be but I have a notion that the wind and storms over the last couple of weeks may have effected the performance my 1.1 dish that may be the cause of both problems that only the scaffolding job will sort it,regards to all Knacker

Mickha
21-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Try manually re-scanning the channels in, Sky like to tinker, with their line up, and you regularly have to delete old transponders and scan them in again.

echelon
21-11-2013, 02:21 PM
many a time if you rescan the transponder for the affected channel, and save the outcome, you get the correct channels names etc

this may mean that what was your old channel name will have the new channel name , video and sound, meaning it may need moving and then you find the correct channel you want in that position, then select and move it to its correct position

so normally its a rescan and then rearrange your channels until they are as you want them to be, and where you want them

this is true on many boxes, not just the spiderboxes