PDA

View Full Version : put new patch and channel list in now can't get dish to work

dave d
01-12-2013, 02:27 PM
put new patch and channel list in now can't get dish to work, put my location in and saved but when i go back to sat its showing no motor connected:confused: .

hianta
01-12-2013, 02:30 PM
did you re-enter your motor settings ?
try ticking the sats then change motor settings it happened to me when trying to set up goto stored position so set up go to sat and it saved then?

Aldo
01-12-2013, 02:32 PM
put new patch and channel list in now can't get dish to work, put my location in and saved but when i go back to sat its showing no motor connected:confused: .

That's probably because you have not followed all of the instructions in the setup procedure:

Satellite Setup

Go to Menu / Sat Settings, scroll down the left hand list and click OK to select all the Sats you want to scan, this will give them a tick.
Right arrow across, scroll down to Motor, right arrow to select ‘Diseq/Usals’, OK, Scroll down to Mode, select Drive to Satellite, scroll down to Set Location, OK, Scroll down Set Long then Lat then save, scroll to Go ‘Save Data and run’ thats it.

dave d
01-12-2013, 03:04 PM
sorted again now , i didn't tick the sat's thanks guys

echelon
01-12-2013, 03:16 PM
it always helps if you read the instructions properly

measure twice - cut once !!

thread closed