16-12-2013, 01:55 PM
hope it helps peeps from getting ripped off

DCG
16-12-2013, 02:34 PM
thanks but I think by the time you look inside it would all ready be to late

just buy from lee no clones there

Friendly-Face
16-12-2013, 06:27 PM
So there is ben SOLO2 clone now, i had a discustion with some one in Korea today that also informed me that Vu+ is not making anymore SOLO2
I sayed bollocks to my contact, but seems he may have been right about it.

Sad really, and i hope ppl stop supporting clones and get original from GW and support the forum at same time.

ekko star
19-12-2013, 02:38 PM
thanks but I think by the time you look inside it would all ready be to late

You would also know by the price as the clones come in at nearly half the price.

As always caveat emptor

DCG
19-12-2013, 03:47 PM
only buy from a trusted supplyer like goldwafers then no cut price no clone and no conman tricks trying to pass a clone of at need the price of an original you cant say that doesn't happen

rigsby
19-12-2013, 04:34 PM
at least if you are paying much less, you know what you are getting....a clone.

DCG
19-12-2013, 05:21 PM
at least if you are paying much less, you know what you are getting....a clone.
yep like the ex lapdog that was selling clones of the open box in the west timperly area of Manchester as open boxes with a gift a ****y pay server also hale and broud heath he used to sell the spider box for the top dog but he was an Idiot aparrentley so the lap dog made more money than the bald top dog LOL

rigsby
19-12-2013, 06:13 PM
He didn't also happen to have a job at Sinderland tip in Broadheath did he ?

charlie
19-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Just got mine for son in law from Lee at Goldwafers two weeks ago, He had a solo clone which went faulty, wont touch clones againg

ekko star
19-12-2013, 09:51 PM
only buy from a trusted supplyer like goldwafers then no cut price no clone

Genuine is genuine.

However, the fact is no matter what, people will still buy clones simply because of the price. There is and always will be a ready market for them whenever cost is an issue.

Understand why people here may not wish to discuss them. You cannot condone buying clones but the fact is there's no escaping that they do exist.

There becomes a lot of value in a frank and open discussion. The only thing you can do from that is try educate people as to why a genuine product is a worthwhile purchase.