PDA

View Full Version : help please

chedd
16-12-2013, 04:58 PM
ADDING C lines or N lines

Menu/Others/Network/Server Setup/OK/ Type to ON Right arrow to CCcam or Newcamd/Down arrow/ fill in necessary info

how do i type to on please,i am totally stuck,best wishes,chedd

Aldo
16-12-2013, 05:03 PM

Menu/Others/Network/Server Setup/OK/ Type to ON Right arrow to CCcam or Newcamd/Down arrow/ fill in necessary info

Please look in this thread for the info that you require:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164825-How-to-enter-C-N-lines-in-HD6000-by-usb

Roadrunner
16-12-2013, 06:13 PM

Providing you have followed your own instructions to the letter , and correctly entered all the details just save it at the bottom of the screen. If your details are correct and the server is online it will connect. If not then check the details again (user names and passwords are case sensitive) or perhaps the server is offline.

Roadrunner
16-12-2013, 06:25 PM
He's asking if he has to type the word ON
Thats the problem, members are asking questions nobody else but them understand: how do i type to on please ???
Would be nice if the OP asked again stating exactly what the problem is :)
That reminds me of someone who was asking how to type in 1===>100 for a user name;)

jbvid
16-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi
Try this:
Menu/Others/Network/Server Setup/OK/You are then in 'Server List', press OK again, you are then into 'Server Setup' where Type is OFF, Press right arrow on the OFF box to select your cam type, then down arrow to enter details.

Perhaps one of the Mods or Admin with access could add/Edit this into my original Sticky.
jb

simon123
16-12-2013, 07:55 PM
im the same ILL BE BACK OK:number-one-043::number-one-043: