PDA

View Full Version : dreambox 800hd tuner

pdgower
22-12-2013, 07:36 PM
help please,dose anyone know how to install driver for new tuner?

saintomer1866
22-12-2013, 07:43 PM
why start a new thread on this when youve started one here;
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165048-dreambox-800hd-tuner

Detlef
23-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Whenever I've loaded a new image it seems to self-configure for most of the hardware.

If you don't get a sensible answer you could try this (but I don't know if it will work) save all your LNB and Channel settings then reload the image.

pdgower
02-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Just had another go at reflashing box with new image to see if it would install driver ,but still coming up ( Tuner A:Alps BSBE2 not configured) Dont know what to try next ,I have posted on other forums with no luck.

digicon
02-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Just had another go at reflashing box with new image to see if it would install driver ,but still coming up ( Tuner A:Alps BSBE2 not configured) Dont know what to try next ,I have posted on other forums with no luck.

Well your image that you flashed must have the Tuner drivers installed as it is seeing your Tuner : Tuner A:Alps BSBE2 not configured

Now you have to configure it in the menu either simple - single - motorised or Advanced diseqc 1.2 - diseqc ABCD etc..

velipipi
23-04-2014, 11:49 PM
help with dream box 800hd please
i have dream box 500 and new dream box 800hd.In order to se my programs for example in eutelsat,first i have to connect my old box to find eutelsat and then disconnect from this box and connect it with dream box 800hd so i can see my programs.
the reason i am doing this is because in my dreambox 800hd i can't save transpoders or satellite,the moment i am trying to change it from eutelsat 16.0e to astra 28.0 then my programs disepears and i can't see nothing anymore.I hope i was clear with this explanation,please help if you can.
many thanks